Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coins and food- trying to expand

Farm Supplier

Coins and food- trying to expand

Hi everyone!
    I'm sure that the question I'm about to ask has been asked and answered. So if you know where the thread for my questions is please feel free to lead me there. Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to expand my bakery but all the food I have minus cappuccino is not giving me great coins.
    What foods give us 10 coins? I have over 7 million cappuccinos and since I started making those my coins have gone up faster.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Throw away all your food except the Cappuccino (or any other food you might have that sells for 10 coins or more). From what you say, you may not have anything worth keeping except for the Cappuccino.

Then bake Red Velvet Cake on the Regular Oven (or Easy Oven; same cost and profit).

That's all you need. Most of the recipes in bakery story produce little profit, and almost all foods and drinks sell for only four coins per serving. There are only a handful of dishes including Cappuccino that sell for 10 coins. And Red Velvet Cake is the only one that sells for 12. Most importantly, not only is the end sale price highest for those items, so is the net profit. If you just sell off your existing stock of Cappuccino and keep adding Red Velvet Cake, you will see the coins start pouring in compared to what you saw before.

Rhino Keeper
    you might want to take a look at this post, it helped me make my milions basicly have half of your ovens cooking RVC and have a efficient design:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....s-and-Strategy

for a suggestion of efficient design:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....without-maths)

enjoy and good luck!
    Last edited by joanmartins; 07-08-14 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    you might want to take a look at this post, it helped me make my milions basicly have half of your ovens cooking RVC and have a efficient design:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....s-and-Strategy

for a suggestion of efficient design:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....without-maths)

enjoy and good luck!
    That Design didn't seem to work well for me in bakery story. I make far less money. I suggest the feeder method

Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    That Design didn't seem to work well for me in bakery story. I make far less money. I suggest the feeder method

I redid my bakery similar to this. And normally it would take me 3 weeks to get 1 million coins. And with this method I actually got 1million coins in three days.

Someone wrote on my wall that they get 1million coins everyday but I'm not sure how.
    I'll be adding a new door soon to make it more like yours.

Just remember to have the register 5 tiles away from the door. I really love this layout, and I have much more room for decorations
    Maybe they only sell cappuccino and rvc?
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

For me, I also do the feeding pen layout with only 2 pens of 6 tables each. One thing though, since BS bots stops for a LONG time if the cash registers are placed less than 5 steps away, it is important to fine-tune your design after different attempts. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    If you do not run your game open (screen on) for long periods of time with your tables in an efficient layout, you will sell 43,000 plates a day and the most money you can make with 18 appliances AFIAK is to cook 15 hot apple cider and 3 candy corn muffin for 16 hours, then cook 18 gingerbread cookies for 6 hours. That gives you 43,050 plates and 187,020 coins per day with no food left over.

This is such a great thread, it deserves a bump. Here's my current layout too.

I might still need to tinker with the position of the cash registers though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksweets4u View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm sure that the question I'm about to ask has been asked and answered. So if you know where the thread for my questions is please feel free to lead me there. Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to expand my bakery but all the food I have minus cappuccino is not giving me great coins.
    What foods give us 10 coins? I have over 7 million cappuccinos and since I started making those my coins have gone up faster.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?
    12 coins - Red Velvet Cake
    10 coins - Sugar Cookies
    10 coins - Earl Grey Tea
    10 coins - Latte
    10 coins - Love Potion
    10 coins - Hot Apple Cider
    10 coins - Cappuccino
    10 coins - Cinnamon Rolls

Red Velvet Cake gives about 7 coins per serving profit, the others between 5-6 coins. None will make you huge amounts. As others have suggested in this thread- try a different layout in order to sell the stuff faster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast