Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/10/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I think my tent is broken, since I skipped the skunkupie fortune in hopes of getting to the glimmer one eventually, I've collected four times and no fortunes whatsoever. Usually there's like a 2 or 3 collection interval between fortunes, no? Even weirder is that the refresh rate for the tent is now 16 hours, an I swear it used to be 22 because I put it with my 22 hour buildings and have my 16 hour buildings in another cluster (avoids gem traps better this way).
    The collection time did change. I have been getting fortunes every third collection. I do not think it is for certain that it is 3 times.
    You can always send an email to support@teamlava.com if you think your tent should be checked.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I think my tent is broken, since I skipped the skunkupie fortune in hopes of getting to the glimmer one eventually, I've collected four times and no fortunes whatsoever. Usually there's like a 2 or 3 collection interval between fortunes, no? Even weirder is that the refresh rate for the tent is now 16 hours, an I swear it used to be 22 because I put it with my 22 hour buildings and have my 16 hour buildings in another cluster (avoids gem traps better this way).
    Collections for some fortunes may take more than 4 times to receive the Fortune Goal. If you don't receive a fortune after many attempts, please let support@teamlava.com know so they can look into your account. In regards to the refresh timer, the Fortune Tent is currently a 16 Hour Timer. Hope this helps, thanks!
    Last edited by DessertWolf; 07-16-14 at 01:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for this! My last one is currently at the Royal Exchange. I will keep chopping though to refresh my stores a bit. But thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Fashion Designer
    And it is finally finished. Without this fortune it would be months and months. Finally done with Sister Sister and don't fever want to see it come back unless we get more drops. Thank you!

I'm not understanding how some of you are finishing sister sister even with the glitch. It takes 17 different plants to fill one order. An hour to get each plant so thats 17 hrs a day and thats if u get the right combo. Then 5 hrs to make one trade. Say you are lucky enough to make one a day thats still weeks of work. Now that we finally have some of the supplies to make them its still gonna take a lot of time. At least for me ive got 19 more to go. Is there some trick I'm missing or are you guys spending gems to speed up the process? Please help, I'm already over it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kitrakat76 View Post
    I'm not understanding how some of you are finishing sister sister even with the glitch. It takes 17 different plants to fill one order. An hour to get each plant so thats 17 hrs a day and thats if u get the right combo. Then 5 hrs to make one trade. Say you are lucky enough to make one a day thats still weeks of work. Now that we finally have some of the supplies to make them its still gonna take a lot of time. At least for me ive got 19 more to go. Is there some trick I'm missing or are you guys spending gems to speed up the process? Please help, I'm already over it.
    Do you have two greenhouses? That cuts down the time. I still have 6 plants to go, and I'm considering paying gems to just get it over with. Or, maybe I'll slog it out. It's so aggravating to click on the greenhouse and have the wrong plant pop out. How many times do we have to go through this random drop nonsense?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    That's what I did, gemmed the last 3, I just wanted it to be over, over now.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    It's so aggravating to click on the greenhouse and have the wrong plant pop out. How many times do we have to go through this random drop nonsense?
    the funning thing of the random drops is, if you have finished sister, sister you ( i ) get traps and pitches konstantly for the trade. 1 or 2 in different, buts ok
    or i am a lucky gamer in plantthings, who knows?

I didn't know you could have more than one greenhouse. Stupid me, that will help a lot. So there was something I was missing, glad I asked. Still gonna take forever but this will help. Thx so much

What is Forgotten Roost ?? Please....Help ~~~

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast