Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

I was wrong about the time I think it was 24 or something but it was the justice dragon finally....

Cool diamond dragon

What is the best combo to get a diamond I been trying fairy and wizard but haven't had any luck mostly getting coral eggs from it...any ideas...thanks

Rhino Keeper
    There's no best combo for the diamond. You may check out the Diamond Thread for ideas. :3
    I got mine from Luck and Fairy. And just last night, from Night and Super. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerlette View Post
    What is the best combo to get a diamond I been trying fairy and wizard but haven't had any luck mostly getting coral eggs from it...any ideas...thanks
    Wizard times fairy was used for infinity, well most ppl had luck with it for infinity. But I'm sure it will still work

Rhino Keeper

Question Something funny is going on with my dragons

I was trying to breed a bubble dragon do I put a pink and water into my breeding den.. I used gems to speed up and the result was a love dragon ! How did this happen from pink and blue?

Fashion Designer
    The pink dragons have the ability to break down into their individual components.

Breeding Time: 2 days

Hi everyone!
    I've tried to breed Light Dragon with Fire Dragon today and they are in the breeding den now. I need to wait for 2 days.
    Can it be a diamond dragon? Or am I too hopeful?
    Thanx caretakers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklingTown View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I've tried to breed Light Dragon with Fire Dragon today and they are in the breeding den now. I need to wait for 2 days.
    Can it be a diamond dragon? Or am I too hopeful?
    Thanx caretakers!
    When it says 2 days, always look at the gold cost. I'm betting it is 33 which would be a Virtue dragon. Hope it is one you need!

I've taken a look at Sehana's chart... U might be right... It could be Virtue... But the gold cost is only 25...
    I'm so curious!
    Thanx Betsy!

Rhino Keeper
    The only 25 hr dragon is Justice... Hm