Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Improved

Nightclub Owner
    How do I expand?

These are the quests that you need to do before you can expand (to the tree lady etc):
    • Search the South East
    • A Cursed Scholar
    • Book Bound
    • The Cover
    • The Lost Pages
    • Book of Spells
    • The Royal Scholar
    • The Royal Tower
    • A View to the North
    • Finding Earth Wisps
    • Help with Earth Wisps
    • Shedding Light

For details on these quests check out this section of Dabag's goal thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    What is needed for the "Of Telescopes and Tablets" quest?

Something that can be Polished to a Shine is Silver Ore.

Something that Focuses Light is Jewels

Something that Shimmers and Shines is Mermaid Scales

For each of these you must find new items. Ones in your storage won't count.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I wield Excalibam to get to the hole in the ground?

You need to follow the Thurston quest line to do this. For detailed information on this please see this section of Dabag's goal thread and this thread.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the Purple Cow?

When you collect from the Magic Garden there is a chance you will start a quest line (the one with Ivy and the Cow). The reward at the end of this quest line is the Purple Cow.

See this section of Dabag's goal thread for the steps.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the Translator's Tome?

You get this quest when you expand to the Tablet of Tabernum (looks like an obelisk). Do the Magic Ink & Pages quest. You'll then get the Lost in Translation quest. Once you've done that you'll see the Tome in the special section of your workshop.

See this section of Dabag's goal thread.

Last edited by maguar; 02-21-14 at 06:25 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the fruit goals?

The first three fruit goals are triggered when you get your first lemon, orange and apple. Once you've done the first three you'll get a fourth. Completing that will give you the cooking caravan. See this section of Dabag's goal thread for the fruit goals and this one for the caravan.

Cooking a dessert will also trigger the quest to unlock the dessert route in the Royal Exchange.

You can get fruit from fruit trees, sir pigglesworth, the glimmerbat habitat and the fruit crate trade.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the alicorn quest?

This is only if you have the Love Shack from the valenitne edition - You need to collect from Thurston's fort. This will trigger a quest where Ivy asks you make some bling for Thurston. Keep following the quests that appear when you finish. You will eventually get a quest to find the alicorn horn and wing. When you've found both parts (or skipped with gems) the alicorn will be unlocked in your love shack.

Or you could buy it from the market. Go to nature then animals.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I get the feed the baron recipe?

You get this after you have collected/have a certain number of truffles and prime cuts. I'm not 100% certain on the quantities needed.

See this thread for more details.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I unlock the pink rainbow?

This is only if you have the Love Shack from the Valentines edition - Do the quest where you craft a valentine scepter for the baron. Do each of the quests that appear after that. Once you've done dispel the love (do the valentine adventure) collect twice from Thomas' house. This will trigger a quest with his lost love Agnes. After you finish collect from Thomas' house twice to trigger the next bit. There are four parts in total. Once you've done the last part when you do a random action Agnes will send a letter that unlocks the rainbow.

See this thread for more info on the Agnes quests.

Nightclub Owner
    How do I unlock Ivy's Hot Sauce?

To unlock this you need I be at least level 17 and harvest a hot pepper. This will trigger the quest that unlocks the sauce. Note that harvesting a hot pepper when maxed will still trigger the goal.

Hot Peppers for Ivy
    1. Give 30 Hot Peppers to Ivy - GIVE
    REWARDS 2,300 coin 7xp

Ivys Hot Sauce PIC
    for Spicy Feast Kitchen recipe
    1. Give Ivy 30 Rat Tails - Give
    REWARDS 1.150 8xp
    Last edited by maguar; 02-21-14 at 06:16 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast