Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

New Resident
    I can not find the chocolate boxes to give to my neighbors. Do i need something before i can?

Has anybody noticed the goal names are song names? In The Mood for Love, Vision of Love

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by veer222 View Post
    I can not find the chocolate boxes to give to my neighbors. Do i need something before i can?
    You only need to visit them, the chocolate box "gifts" are "automatically given" or they do not exist

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by veer222 View Post
    You only have to visit 6 neighbours, not actually give anything.

@rebel9210: Thanks for posting the picture!

Now I'll have to squeeze out 3x3 size for the cupid booth. XD

New Resident
    HELP! I don't know what has happened! I'm in the "Ready for Romance" part of the challenge and the Valentine Tables and chairs are no longer in the design tab! I bought a set when they first appeared because they were so cute, but now that I'm required to buy them they are GONE. Was there an update with a glitch in it or what? I'm confused. Anyone else have this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jengen1 View Post
    HELP! I don't know what has happened! I'm in the "Ready for Romance" part of the challenge and the Valentine Tables and chairs are no longer in the design tab! I bought a set when they first appeared because they were so cute, but now that I'm required to buy them they are GONE. Was there an update with a glitch in it or what? I'm confused. Anyone else have this problem?
    They may have moved, scroll through your list of tables/chair and see if they have been moved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Question Cannot complete goals BS Valentine Edition

I finally got the Valentine Edition of BS on my Droid and have started the goals, but I cannot buy Valentine table/chairs because they are not even in my Design Tab. And I have close to 40 of each Rose Pans and Petals that have been gifted to me, but no Rose oven...not even as a goal to be unlocked! I'm a little frustrated....anyone else having these issues or thoughts on what's going on???

New Resident
    I scrolled all of the way through the tables and all of the chairs several times and still no valentine tables or chairs.

Executive Chef
    this update behaves like an expired update.
    i have the chairs, bought them! ,but!!! they are only visible in the valentine app's design tab!
    they are absent in the design tab of any other app. completely. even if i store it i just get 1 chair stored and no more available.

in the valentine app everything seems ok . but it probably will take a week for it to load all of the bakery lol))