Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Im worried about trader trial , cross my finger it's not magic fruit trade otherwise it'll force me to upgrade my trade (( i'm already pissed with the explorer trial :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Im worried about trader trial , cross my finger it's not magic fruit trade otherwise it'll force me to upgrade my trade (( i'm already pissed with the explorer trial :/
    ? For my explorer I just expanded once ( they give you an extra area if you are fully expanded)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    ? For my explorer I just expanded once ( they give you an extra area if you are fully expanded)
    Do you have to expand to one of the new areas? A still have a couple cheap ones and am stocking up to expand to Sabina. I'd rather expand to one of those spots than one of the new ones if it triggers the badge, but I don't necessarily want to use gold and lanterns on one of those spots right now if it's not going to get me the badge.

Executive Chef
    Maaaannnn , i was keeping my last square locked so i could make permit. Now i had to expand to my last square , but the goal didnt register and then after that another square was available . 2 expansions for 1 goal and now i cant stock permit anymoreeeeeee ((((( only have 1 extra permit left ((( so sad (((
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I wasnt fully expanded cause i wanted to keep making permit . Now i cant x(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    ROFL! That would be pretty hilarious!
    ;-)

It wont last long , once one of us find out sth , we all will know
    I know! Seriously, the CIA should post unsolved cases here as goals to earn gems. We CS forum posters would solve them in a matter of hours or days. Gems are important!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    ;-)

I know! Seriously, the CIA should post unsolved cases here as goals to earn gems. We CS forum posters would solve them in a matter of hours or days. Gems are important!

Oh gosh! You have no idea.

This literally made me LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    ;-)