Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Finally I will get the last lvl 5:
    Upgrade the building to lvl 5

not longer a fair tale
    sugar x 30
    cake x 10
    Faeriebulb seed x 30
    sweet feast x 1

I don't know where to get Faeriebulb seed?
    From Harvest for what?

Added to post 2
    Last edited by maguar; 01-03-14 at 03:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    TL should have CLEARLY stated this in the beginning, when people were using gems on these trees, that they could eventually be stored. That is nothing less than deceitful. Actually it was not an intelligent move on the part of TL. People may have bought even more trees, knowing they could be partially chopped then STORED! I certainly didn't want Christmas trees sitting around all year, so I chopped them all down!! TL needs to get their act straight on a lot of things!
    I chopped down my last 22 trees yesterday as they were taking up so much room and no previous option to store them. Would have been nice to have been told about this beforehand TL.

Rhino Keeper
    LOL I'm amused. Here is a quest that will take AGES to complete... just off the numbers alone.

I'm reasonably high level and a fairly aggressive player (I collect no less than 4 times per day, every day). Still; this would wipe out a lot of reserves and in some causes I'm already at or near zero (in the process of upgrading Amphitheaters and Cathedrals [2 of each]).

I welcome the challenge. May take me a little longer but that's half the fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by athenataus View Post
    Finally I will get the last lvl 5:
    Upgrade the building to lvl 5

not loner a fair tale
    sugar x 30
    cake x 10
    Faeriebulb seed x 30
    sweet feast x 1

I don't know where to get Faeriebulb seed?
    From Harvest for what?
    Already here??

Can you share with us the requirements for lover lvl upgrading (lvl 3 and 4)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Oh, that's a bummer. I'm glad I was quick enough and stored mine while it was possible.

As you can clearly see, mine are in storage and so it WAS possible to store these trees. I dunno why they took that option away tho? I'm keeping mine in there until next christmas.
    It won't let me store mine. But I used all whacks but one to save it ... Is that way I can't save it

Executive Chef
    Or is it only gem trees can be saved

Rhino Keeper
    This will take a long time to complete and that's good, it's a challenge in patience and logistics that I will enjoy. Fortunately I have fairly good stocks of some items and I have moved my second jewellers out of storage. It looks like my kitchens are going to be busy.

Please could the discussion about the Christmas trees be moved to the relevant thread. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Faerie bulb seed is a random drop from the faerie retreat and should start as from its first building. We will have to wait and see how random they arrive. I'm not sure if they are available from any other source.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device.
    restarted the app ANd my device, but i still can only sell those christmass trees..
    refuse to chop them up, they were way to expensive for doing that.
    guess i have to look at them all year before they fit into the season again ;p

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    This will take a long time to complete and that's good, it's a challenge in patience and logistics that I will enjoy. Fortunately I have fairly good stocks of some items and I have moved my second jewellers out of storage. It looks like my kitchens are going to be busy.

Please could the discussion about the Christmas trees be moved to the relevant thread. Thanks.
    tell me how you got the second jeweler ?
    i tried buying another one, but got the msg i am at my limit

Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast