Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

New Resident
    Does anyone have an estimate as to how much food someone just above level 45 will need?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Why are we crafting the Empty, Burning and Freezing Essence, I can not manage to get my head around this, must be having a blonde seniors moment! Nowhere can I find that we use them to craft something else and we get 4 Burning and Freezing Essences as a reward, this to me is only going to clutter our storage yet again. I know it is a task but why can someone please explain this!
    I wondered the same thing. Shrugged my shoulders in confusion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Awesome! many hugs in advance! <3

Before I got my third nest, I cringed at the price. Now, I consider it money very well spent, probably the best in the game spent buying nests.
    I only have 2 nests. Just wanted to let folks know that you only need 2 if you want to prepare ahead because Fuzzy comes off the nest before you need to hatch Mage and before you have to breed Forest with anything.

So go ahead and get Fuzzy and Love on the nests if you want. Two is plenty.

Three is fine if you have the bucks or want to encourage Team Lava to continue down the 'more is better' 'spend more money' road.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Haha... My first Love fail is a Bubble Dargon. I'm always looking for love in all the wrong places! Love Dargon during a quest is going to shut me out again if I keep this up. (Thanks for the advice to buy a light... Might do that tomorrow!)
    I got love on the first try with virtue and Olympus. Fuzzy was a bit more difficult... A few stone fails.

Fashion Designer
    I gotta say...looking at the last day it seems very very difficult.

12 of those energy things from neighbors, 120 runestones and 4 battle arenas in consecutive order??????

How can a normal average player get 12 gifts in one day and wait around all day for that, then win 4 battles????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Why are we crafting the Empty, Burning and Freezing Essence, I can not manage to get my head around this, must be having a blonde seniors moment! Nowhere can I find that we use them to craft something else and we get 4 Burning and Freezing Essences as a reward, this to me is only going to clutter our storage yet again. I know it is a task but why can someone please explain this!
    It is decor, just like crafting the birthday gifts, treasure chest and other decor in previous Tales.

Executive Chef
    Decor many people can't use. It's all clutter to me. I can't decorate my island. A side effect of playing for forever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maebirdx View Post
    Does anyone have an estimate as to how much food someone just above level 45 will need?
    Snipped from post 9 on page 1:
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Dragon Food Requirements
    Apprentice, rare, purple-blue, 4 hours:
    . . . . . . 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 + 75,175 for level 10
    . . . . . . plus 30,000 + 30,000 + 35,000 + 40,000 for level 14 (total of 210,175 for levels 1-14)
    Mage, super rare, red-white-yellow, 6 hours:
    . . . . . . 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 + 75,175 for level 10
    . . . . . . plus 30,000 + 30,000 for level 12 (total of 135,175 for levels 1-12)
    At level 45, you are in the middle group. You need to raise Apprentice & Mage to level 10 (per post 1 on page 1). So you'll need 75,175 + 75,175 = 150,350 food.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I gotta say...looking at the last day it seems very very difficult.

12 of those energy things from neighbors, 120 runestones and 4 battle arenas in consecutive order??????

How can a normal average player get 12 gifts in one day and wait around all day for that, then win 4 battles????
    Set out alarm for just after roll over then send out requests for help from neighbors. Also plant scaleypears day before so they are ready to harvest when you get first part done. They take 20 hours, so plant early the previous day. Seven crops of scaly pears will get 120 runestones in one harvest.. Battles you can do every hour after that. Just takes planning ahead.

Executive Chef
    Hi hon. I've got 2 nests as well. I've done ok with the 2.
    I'm avoiding spending gold. I'm really getting burned out. Sad but true... Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I only have 2 nests. Just wanted to let folks know that you only need 2 if you want to prepare ahead because Fuzzy comes off the nest before you need to hatch Mage and before you have to breed Forest with anything.

So go ahead and get Fuzzy and Love on the nests if you want. Two is plenty.

Three is fine if you have the bucks or want to encourage Team Lava to continue down the 'more is better' 'spend more money' road.