Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Achilles dragon August 5 2016

Executive Chef
    It is great to see so many getting this one, and quickly too! I got it on my third try using Diamond and Olympus, Diamond Temple activated, and boosted breed. Will probably speed this one up so I can try for other diamond hybrids while my temple is active.

I wondered when I clicked on boosted breed if that was a bad idea as it helps you get rare and super rare dragons, not ultra rare.

Good luck to all who are still trying!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    Got it on 2nd try using Diamond x Olympus. Boosted breeding no diamond temple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I'm still trying for it, but not in a hurry to get it since it's the only one I want right now
    With you on that ..... I'm breeding Olympus madly but only a shortish time fail so will just carry on .... Good luck to you eventually
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Caved in and activated the diamond temple and did a little bit of speed breeding last night. No luck so far, 10th Olympus is being bred right now. Trying not to spend too much gold, I want that second evolution temple as soon as it is available for android.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    With you on that ..... I'm breeding Olympus madly but only a shortish time fail so will just carry on .... Good luck to you eventually
    Thanks! Got another fail today but I'll keep trying
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I got one with Olympus x Diamond and speeding up a few eggs and breeding pairs. I'm looking forward to seeing if this one's better than Valiant in the arena!

Fashion Designer
    Still trying for it....
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yeah the odds are great for this guy, I sped through like 6 or so olympus, but I just got a 47 hour timer. On the other roost I got an infinity. So this round of new diamond dragon is loving me. I do have the temple and of course took advantage of the free boosted breed.

Grats to everyone getting this awesome looking fellow! <3 And best of luck to everyone trying. <3
    How did you breed infinity? I have bred valiant, helios, dark angel and rainbow prism but I can't breed infinity! Go figure!

Executive Chef
    Gor him with gold and dark angel.

Finally got it, after about 10-15 Olympus. Even though I activated my temple,this one took quite a few tries unlike Valiant,which only took 2 tries after it was released. But I'm happy to get this one too before the temple expired!!!

I'm glad to see so many players bred it already, and good luck to those still trying..

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast