Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Matter as A Boutique Owner

Executive Chef

You Matter as A Boutique Owner

I became a Moderator to help out with the game. I know TL still cares about FS. I have been informing them about our thoughts, concerns, critiques, praises, and ideas. They have been making changes, slowly and steadily.

I believe that they will respond to our thoughts, concerns, critiques, praises, and ideas, but it will be slow and the changes will be slow as well. (The wheels of bureaucracy move slowly. I have no doubt that change is coming.

Please keep your thoughts, concerns, critiques, praises, and ideas coming to forum. I will be sure to relay them to TL. I have a big mouth and I don't mind speaking out on our behalf.

Each of you are important and your voice needs to be heard, so please stay active on the forums.
    Try to be patient (and trust me, patient is not one of my virtues). Change is going to come.

Here's to an amazing 2015 in Fashion Story!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Aww Isis your so wonderful! I really appreciate all that you do as a moderator and I love your determination to help bring change into the game. Thank you for all you do! And I will definitely keep bringing all my critiques and suggestions to the forum. Thanks for the support!

Thanks, Isis. I think you and Kooky provide an amazingly positive contribution to the forum, however I would like to see more developer or designer participation in this FS forum. In many of the more active game forums it is not uncommon to see official TL staff posting, even for some of the most basic of questions or even just to tease on new content coming. I think many boutique owners would see that as positive engagement back from TL around supporting this game. It used to happen more often, but certainly has dropped off more recently. That said I have seen some positive changes happening in the tail end of 2014 and I am optimistic about the possibilities for 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Isis I really hope you can get goals started in fashion again! I know a lot of my fellow players would love that too. Even if we just had 4 seasonal type goals that would be better than none. There have been no new goals in fashion since 7/13. Thanks so much!

Executive Chef
    We want goals! Like we have on the other games. Even the newer game, fantasy Forest have community events. Get one CM from castle, one from bakery and task them with creating something similar on fashion. We get the last goal price, something huge and awesome by collecting ribbons or something. By ordering random clothes and collecting them.

Make it happen! It would be fun and fashion has a huge number of players that would make it work. We could unlock a rack and counter, then an avatar item, one 3x3 display, a mannequin and then a large 4x4 or so display.

I still see people using the Hollywood and the display I can't recall but will say it's the Salvation Army one? With the outfits we have before? Anyways, the xmas one was stunning so I always see them out Every year. Some players even keep it out 365 days. It's just that lovely! So please consider the return of goals.

Also, we need more expansions for all the amazing displays. Perhaps a return of more old items like you have done on RS and all that good stuff!

More goals would be a great idea! RS and BS get new timed seasonal goals on a regular basis. I don't really get why FS can't. Even DS get goals although they're usually nothing more than breed this egg. Recently they got a new goal tied to an event that was the only way to get a new type of egg. It's like every other TL game is getting goal love but this one.

Executive Chef
    I don't know about goals in Fashion Story... I know a lot of people want them, but I remember back when we used to have goals, it was soo stressful, even more so if you own several boutiques.

It's already hard enough to try and master catalogues, not like the other games where you can master recipes faster. In this game, mastering items is very very slow, you order items individually (instead of like, say groups of 10's) and with only 22 slots and 4 new items added weekly, it's practically impossible to stay on top of things (something that's easier to do in bakery and restaurant). It usually takes me a whole week just to get all 4 items to level 2. Then I try to work on what catalogue I'm currently on to master to full.

Goals - you usually have to order items that you aren't currently trying to master and it interfers with my own schedule for ordering clothes to where they're ready when I can access the game. On the other hand, not doing goals or skipping them completely is not an option, because then I'd miss out on great items that I wouldn't be able to get any other way.

We already have timed goals in other games, I personally don't want to make things stressful in this game too.

Wow, you have finish goals on several stores?! I have three stores and only mastered the goals for one of them. The other two are level 96-ish and they are still on the first few early goals. I just let them sit as is and didn't even start completing the early gem reward goals since I was worried completing them will trigger the start of more goals, some of which might be timed. I figure any catalog that is used in a goal won't be discontinued so if anything I should try to master those catalogs last anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Wow, you have finish goals on several stores?! I have three stores and only mastered the goals for one of them. The other two are level 96-ish and they are still on the first few early goals. I just let them sit as is and didn't even start completing the early gem reward goals since I was worried completing them will trigger the start of more goals, some of which might be timed. I figure any catalog that is used in a goal won't be discontinued so if anything I should try to master those catalogs last anyway.
    Yeah, but some stores I've had for years now, before they had the login feature and I played on different devices, so it had to be seperate shops. Now, after years of playing, I feel bad abandoning those shops after all the work I've put into them, it's like that for several games that I play. Some of them got just as much or even more progress than my main account, so I keep playing them. At least now there's a login feature, so even when changing to different devices I can keep my shops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    On the other hand, not doing goals or skipping them completely is not an option, because then I'd miss out on great items that I wouldn't be able to get any other way.
    Thank you for explaining this! I never understand it when people act like you have to do goals. This totally makes sense, but it would never occur to me, because I never use the decor items you unlock and in BS and RS only sometimes continue to use the appliances.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast