Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Iron Ore from Sparkling Mines

Fashion Designer
    I need jewels. 230 jewels to be exact. Mines are giving me 1 per collection and that's at level 5. Rocks give very little too and takes up too much energy....sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I need jewels. 230 jewels to be exact. Mines are giving me 1 per collection and that's at level 5. Rocks give very little too and takes up too much energy....sigh...
    You need to find yourself 20 generous neighbors to gift you every day then (good luck with that, let me know if it works, lol!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Just out of curiousity, what requires 230 jewels at that level? I am more than happy to send jewels, but do not remember needing that many at level 5!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    Just out of curiousity, what requires 230 jewels at that level? I am more than happy to send jewels, but do not remember needing that many at level 5!
    2 level 5 stables = 2 x 8 (4 beams and 4 blocks) x 3= 48
    2 level 5 sawmills = 2 x 20 (10 beams and 10 blocks) x 3 = 120
    2 level 3 windmills = 2 x 8 (4 beams and 4 blocks) x 3 = 48
    4 level 5 lantern spires = 4 x 10 = 40

Total = 48+120+48+40= 248

After deducting what I have on hand, need about 200+.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    You gotta be kidding me ! I've never eveeer managed to max on MS and it's the only item i find hard to get.
    I maxed out on mermaid scales also. It took a week but about a month ago i got tired of the shortage so focused my energy use to collecting from ponds and wells whenever i could. It took me about 6 days with 4 ponds and 1 well but i got to 99. Now, i don't let the count go below 80. Usually, i'll keep it in the low 90's. i totally ignore the VDay adventure and primarily focus on scales needed for lumin essence. Occasionally, i'll brew the blue bottled stuff or super glue but I've built up a small reserve these and only brew them when i'm low on earth wisps needed for lumin essence.

I now have a nice inventory of lumin essence since they don't get used. Given my good fortune of receiving all the upgrades, i'm forced to primarily do the eggs and dairy exchange for accumulating trade tickets. Of course this makes the roaming bandits adventure a no brainer for me.

Fashion Designer
    I have no problem with iron ore only because i'm buying the iron rich rock to fill any shortages. This is a guaranteed source for iron ore. It's pricer than the rock outcropping but its only coins (of which i have more than i need) and its a guaranteed drop. My problem is coal, my drop rate has slowed to a trickle. I appreciate the earth wisps and wisp lanterns i sometimes get from my lvl 5 mines but the coal drop rate is still a problem for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    I have no problem with iron ore only because i'm buying the iron rich rock to fill any shortages. This is a guaranteed source for iron ore. It's pricer than the rock outcropping but its only coins (of which i have more than i need) and its a guaranteed drop. My problem is coal, my drop rate has slowed to a trickle. I appreciate the earth wisps and wisp lanterns i sometimes get from my lvl 5 mines but the coal drop rate is still a problem for me.
    I have 2 level 4 mines, & have also noticed a rather significant drop off in coal as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I have 2 level 4 mines, & have also noticed a rather significant drop off in coal as well.
    I wish there we could buy a guaranteed resource or craft it in the magic forge. The possible materials could be living wood (or the deed wood tree), seedlings, and water.

Fashion Designer
    I wish "that"

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    You gotta be kidding me ! I've never eveeer managed to max on MS and it's the only item i find hard to get.
    When The tablet of tabernum drops the first knowledge shard you get a goal to research the aquifiers. After completing the goal you get something like 1-2 fish and 2 mermaid scales per 3 drops. I have 30 ms in my inventory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast