Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind, can you confirm this?
    Because if its true , we will be prepared and buy all the prizes we want.
    Right now i don't spend gems knowing i can buy the prizes anytime i want, but what if not?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hey, Miss CottageRose, I asked you on the previous page but maybe you didn't see it....
    How often do the "prizes" change out in FS2? Every month? Couple of months? SIX months? Lol
    I'm sorry; I didn't see your question earlier. A subsequent post correctly pointed out that the info I provided was not official (being based on my personal observations), although I would truly be surprised if it was not essentially true.

Regarding how long, I don't know because I haven't really paid close attention, and don't want to get my knuckles rapped - so I am hesitant to speak out of turn any further. What I do know is that if I see a random daily prize in FS2 that I want, I get it immediately because my experience has been that I may not ever see that particular random prize again, and some other random prize that I already have may show up several days in a row. LOL
    Last edited by CottageRose; 05-12-15 at 06:22 PM.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I'm sorry; I didn't see your question earlier. A subsequent post correctly pointed out that the info I provided was not official (being based on my personal observations), although I would truly be surprised if it was not essentially true.

Regarding how long, I don't know because I haven't really paid close attention, and don't want to get my knuckles rapped - so I am hesitant to speak out of turn any further. What I do know is that if I see a random daily prize in FS2 that I want, I get it immediately because my experience has been that I may not ever see that particular random prize again, and some other random prize that I already have may show up several days in a row. LOL
    No worries, sweetie. I was mostly just curious about it (to gauge if CS will follow the same M.O.), not looking for anything official or whatever, lol. Thanks for getting back to me.

can someone explain me the deal behind the trades?
    even for me as a "middle-long-player-gem-user" only the energy-trade could be a little bit interesting...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DT_Coal.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	20289 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DT_Energy.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	20290 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DT_Fur.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	20291 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DT_Primecut.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	20292 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DT_Wheat.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	20293

or i am the only one with these silly trades?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    can someone explain me the deal behind the trades?
    even for me as a "middle-long-player-gem-user" only the energy-trade could be a little bit interesting...

or i am the only one with these silly trades?
    They are...not very appealing, no. They could be targeted to a certain segment of customers of course, the same who delight in speeding up alicorns for 644 gems

I have the same trades you have and I agree that the only one I would consider is the energy trade... Throw in a trade ticket and now that would be a game changer!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    They are...not very appealing, no. They could be targeted to a certain segment of customers of course, the same who delight in speeding up alicorns for 644 gems
    lol, hope there are not too many of this ppl around...

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I have the same trades you have and I agree that the only one I would consider is the energy trade... Throw in a trade ticket and now that would be a game changer!
    right, a tradeticket or rare items ( must not an amber, or manti egg, but something more as one prime cut )
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

I don't even consider the energy trade. Maybe if the reward was 25 energy...then it might be worth it.
    None of the others should even be considered by any type of player since the reward is way out of proportion to the exchange items. The rewards should be an incentive to trade not an awfully belated April Fools joke..lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    That's really bad. I thought us iOS'ers were out of luck if we didn't want to play the Barons silly game and wanted to put it in inventory. Maybe you could do a support ticket and they could take it away.
    TL/S8, that's just cruel...you gotta give her back her land!
    Support contacted
    Ticket number assigned
    Received answer denying request
    Appeal sent.

Sigh. So frustrating. But I've learned something. If I ever borrow an iPad again, no opening new goal tabs before checking this forum!

I'm not sure if this has been answered already, but my Baron's tent refuses to stay in the direction that I place it. As soon as I go back into the game it has swung around to the orientation that it was before I moved it. This is only a minor irritation I know, but as I can't store the thing I'd like to be able to place it how I like. Anyone else having the same problem?

Edit. Ok so the Baron is playing mind games with me. For the Ist time in days the tent has stayed the way I placed it. Wonder how long till he starts messing with me again.
    Last edited by tazdeil; 05-19-15 at 08:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Support contacted
    Ticket number assigned
    Received answer denying request
    Appeal sent.

Sigh. So frustrating. But I've learned something. If I ever borrow an iPad again, no opening new goal tabs before checking this forum!
    Wow, just wow...I know the bigger issue is your real estate but can you even move it while it's invisible to your android eyes or would you have to go back to the iPad for that?

Just curious...a question to distract you from your loss, maybe?