Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I'm doing quite well with the eggs from pigs.... However, I think there is a big problem with the eggs from the chocolate maker. I'm not getting any eggs from most recipes. In fact have gotten almost none in last 24 hours and I'm constantly making dark chocolate, choco dipped strawberries and orange chocolates...

This really needs to be looked into...
    Same for me. Hardly get these eggs. And that's why I can't achieve the goal.Sad!!

Executive Chef
    I'm getting two pink eggs from every collection of 12 pigs. Considering how the other collections are, we can expect some of the eggs to be harder to get than the others. I just need 3 more from the apples to get the lantern. Something I wasn't going to worry about, but I don't want another goal to pop up for another item and miss out on it, because I didn't finish this one. What I hate about this game is when it seems to know something is needed, and gives you a hard time on attaining it in be timely manner. Kinda like castle. And I don't think they are coincidences.

Otherwise, I'm just going about my daily business and collecting eggs, still days left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    Same for me. Hardly get these eggs. And that's why I can't achieve the goal.Sad!!
    I am also having trouble with the green eggs. I have managed to get 8 so far strictly from the dark chocoalte, but considering I have 99 extra blue ones, I wish I could mix some yellow with them and turn them green.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Almost same with me. No green eggs from choc maker for a while.
    Me too. Choc maker never stop but not much green eggs
    Got 60 eggs#1
    10 eggs#2
    386 eggs#3 (completly silly to get so much ! )
    5 eggs#5
    6 eggs#6

I like doing goals which are challenging, but these goals are tedious and frustrating! And for doing all these, we are getting ONE easter basket, four pathway, ONE lantern. So nice of tl! <_<

And there we have our beloved Stormie, having way more than we can never get.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Talking

48 egg #1
    10 egg #2
    326 egg #3 >.<
    2 egg #4 T.T
    2 egg #5 ~.~
    6 egg #6 -.-
    Three quest are finished
    Save 17 mining tools and 13+ fish baits
    Last edited by sn7643821; 04-16-14 at 10:53 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I like doing goals which are challenging, but these goals are tedious and frustrating! And for doing all these, we are getting ONE easter basket, four pathway, ONE lantern. So nice of tl! <_<

And there we have our beloved Stormie, having way more than we can never get.
    Once all the eggs are released you can turn in the collection multiple times (depending on how many eggs you have) - the first prize is the topiary, but all subsequent prizes are the different Easter decos/pets you see on Stormie's farm. The quests are meant to be intermediary prizes so I wouldn't stress too much over it nor feel those are the only prizes you're going to get from this event.
    Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    TL the green eggs are just not coming... I have a new displeasure for the chocolate maker that I cannot even put on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    Once all the eggs are released you can turn in the collection multiple times (depending on how many eggs you have) - the first prize is the topiary, but all subsequent prizes are the different Easter decos/pets you see on Stormie's farm. The quests are meant to be intermediary prizes so I wouldn't stress too much over it nor feel those are the only prizes you're going to get from this event.
    Alright, thanks for the head up! Then I'm not gonna stress over all completing goals. Let's just hope we can get all the easter decorations and pets. Man, I want those corgi and kitty with bunny ears! Please don't make it impossible for us. *finger crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    TL the green eggs are just not coming... I have a new displeasure for the chocolate maker that I cannot even put on the board.

I'm in the same boat. Not only there, but also nothing from the apple trees. Harvesting every 3 hours and only have two eggs from 5 trees.

Maybe TL can explain WHY the price of trees can go from 900 to 4800 after you buy a certain number?

Maybe they should listen to their players and be more fair in regards to this quest. Getting 300 eggs from crops.........now what in the world are we going to do with them??? JMO