Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Winter World Event!

Banned
    Has anyone noticed that if you have 15 Bingo tickets Snowdragon can be crafted instead of paying gold for it! Maybe I will wait and see how it pans out to decide on crafting it, wouldn't be buying it for gold!

Rhino Keeper
    I did some preliminary math....and it would seem to be almost impossible to get 620/day....and that assumes 4 hours of sleep....and unemployment....and no social life

What is the Holiday countdown quest to collect snowflakes every 3 hours? Its mentioned above but doesn't say where to go to do it. Thanks.

NEVER MIND. Found it in the market to buy for gold. It gives you extra snowflakes every 4 or 8 hours, depending on which one you buy. It's not a quest unless I'm missing something.

UPDATE: I just won the snowman so don't have to buy it. Nice.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 12-06-16 at 03:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What is the Holiday countdown quest to collect snowflakes every 3 hours? Its mentioned above but doesn't say where to go to do it. Thanks.
    Check your quest outpost under the 'special' tab

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Quest outpost : Fire Dragon - Quest: Holiday Countdown

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Wow. Those are some seriously unattractive dragons. Yikes!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, who thought as much lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, who thought as much lol
    I admit, I prefer the more "realistic" dragons, but a picture doesn't really tell me whether I'll like the dragon once I see it in the game. For me, a lot of the appeal is in the dragon's animation when it's in the habitat, when it gobbles apples, and when it battles in the arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that if you have 15 Bingo tickets Snowdragon can be crafted instead of paying gold for it! Maybe I will wait and see how it pans out to decide on crafting it, wouldn't be buying it for gold!
    I saw that too. I got a notification about it and checked it out.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why we are being so incredibly rushed. Why do we have all these limited dragons and now a World Event that it only 10 days long? All of this will end and what will we have for the next week and a half before Christmas? The Christmas dragons and events used to take up the whole month of December, it's makes no sense to make Christmas dragons available for breeding for such a short time. This event as well, I haven't done the math but others have and 620 per day?? Are we not allowed to sleep, eat, or have an actual life during what is a very busy month for many people who celebrate Holidays at this time of year? I just am baffled why everything has to be go, go, go with this game anymore. Are there that many people so needing to "have it all" that they're dropping loads of cash into the game? Most of those are rhetorical obviously I don't expect an answer but seriously this is a bit ridiculous. I'd like our old DS back please. I'm not even going to bother with this event.

[QUOTE=Bastiaan0;1374777]Check your quest outpost under the 'special' tab [/QUOTE

Found it. Thanks so much. Never knew about it. Duh, me. ��

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast