Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    Has anyone used the builders hammer for anything besides the builders caravan?
    Thanks
    Not that I know of.

New Resident
    Does anyone know how helping out actually helps? I know when we get a heart it improves our social rating but what does it do for the player we have helped?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lucylulu5 View Post
    Does anyone know how helping out actually helps? I know when we get a heart it improves our social rating but what does it do for the player we have helped?
    From the FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    What's the point of visiting people?

The first time you visit a neighbour each day it gives you a bonus of 1 xp or $5 for each visit. Also a chance to get 1 energy (to a max of 10/day).

For anyone you visit, if you can help their buildings, when they collect they get 1 extra xp and an extra 20% to the rent. Hopefully they'll return the visit.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Can i get golden apple if i had 99 apples ?

Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    Can i get golden apple if i had 99 apples ?
    Yes, im maxed out on apples and still got a golden one.

Can the same building be helped more than once by another person on another day and get 20% more?

I need to force close due to monster suddenly moving out of my kingdom and can't get at it...forum on here says I need to force close to rectify it but as I'm on the iPad I'm wondering how this works? I don't want to delete game (as far as I can see on the iPad there is no "force close" option) and lose everything. Please can anyone help?! Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    Can the same building be helped more than once by another person on another day and get 20% more?
    If you've cleared (collected from the building) it can be helped again. There's only 1 help per collection.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurora3 View Post
    I need to force close due to monster suddenly moving out of my kingdom and can't get at it...forum on here says I need to force close to rectify it but as I'm on the iPad I'm wondering how this works? I don't want to delete game (as far as I can see on the iPad there is no "force close" option) and lose everything. Please can anyone help?! Thanks!
    Go out of the game, double click the home button, press and hold the castle app icon, click the minus icon on the xp castle app, press the home button. The game is now properly closed and can be restarted.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hi this morning I received a message that a dragon egg had been found and I have to figure out how to hatch it. Does anyone have any more info on this? I have not received any more messages or any other changes that I can find.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jillek2012 View Post
    Hi this morning I received a message that a dragon egg had been found and I have to figure out how to hatch it. Does anyone have any more info on this? I have not received any more messages or any other changes that I can find.
    It's a rare drop from the Forgotten Roost. Check out .

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast