Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter egg event 04-15-2014 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Oh dear, I have a long line of casualties to resurrect! Better go slow on battling.

Farm Supplier
    With the tournaments, do they ever bring back the previous dragons (i.e. champion dragons) to battle for since they can't be bred or are expired for those that couldn't get them due to being too low a level for the battle arena. I'd like to get try and get a couple of them if possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    I'm really hoping for a tournament today. I've been stuck fighting Gold for 3 days now. Have only managed to get 3 bluebells so far and am losing out on all the eggs for winning battles.

I've got 897 eggs so far, so might end up being slightly sort on the final target too
    Hi pixielob, epic firestorm beat level 13 gold, with b,b,m...hope this helps...cheers, Zaara

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my marshmallow! It looks so sweet! Can't wait to place it.... Guess I'm gonna make it to the spring a couple of days before the event ends!
    Community total is 87,790,745 and increasing... We're close to the Easter Egg Tree but let's hope for the dragon!!! We have to keep the same pace as we've been doing. Almost half the event is over and we're around halfway to the dragon too. Keep it up everyone! Happy Easter Egg Hunt!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    How do we know / predict when Tournaments will be?
    Tournament always starts on Tuesday after 2 weeks everytime

I am level 54 and do not have the Battle Arena. Do I need to do something or is there a problem with my game?

Executive Chef
    You probably are on android? This event is for iOS onlyn~ as is the arena.

Sorry!

Farm Supplier
    I think the new Battle Arena will start when the Dynasty Dragon offer expires.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Tournament always starts on Tuesday after 2 weeks everytime
    Looking forward to tourney starting in 95 minutes. 1432 eggs and growing. 89M plus for the community. Lets get that last dragon. Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Hi pixielob, epic firestorm beat level 13 gold, with b,b,m...hope this helps...cheers, Zaara
    thanks, I'll try that next. I think I've already tried Firestorm at least once though - I've fought so many battles I've tried everything with yellow in. I think this is the longest I've ever had to battle one dragon for. I'm low on gold though after the last tournament so really didn't want to use ultimate.