Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Rhino Keeper
    No green eggs for me today
    I haven't done one of these collections before as I am only just up to a high enough level. Am I being over optimistic to expect to end up with a cat or dog? Considering that a cat normally costs 240 gems it seems a very generous prize - they may be even rarer than the lepracauns. Or do you think TL expect us to keep buying gems to turn in collections? (480/9 means for the same price as 2 pets we could buy 57 eggs.)
    I stumbled across a farm (not Stormie's) today with everything, must have been expensive!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it worth it to turn the eggs in to the goals? I feel like it makes more sense to keep them and complete the collection multiple times

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    Is it worth it to turn the eggs in to the goals? I feel like it makes more sense to keep them and complete the collection multiple times
    I'm going to keep mine in hopes of better prizes, and the fact that the green and purple are very slow coming. I'd also like to know what other players are deciding between.

New Resident
    The green egg is so unfair. I have hundreds of the blue from farming but haven't seen a green from the chocolate maker in forever. Something has to be wrong!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    I'm going to keep mine in hopes of better prizes, and the fact that the green and purple are very slow coming. I'd also like to know what other players are deciding between.
    That's what I'm thinking, I figure I can always complete the goals on day 10 if I decide to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    The eggs cost less gems in the goals so it does make sense not to bother and to turn in collections.
    I haven't turned the latest one in because I am always short of apples as it is. Maybe the next will involve turning in bacon, which I also don't have enough of.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I got two yellow eggs from my pigs right after the egg was unlocked that was it! I collect every time except when I am asleep. I understand that the drop is random; but this is wrong and why I quit dragon story for a long time. It is unfair to work hard and get nothing! It takes the fun out of the game!

Newest egg (Day 7 Egg - rainbow ******) from the Bakery!

No new goals for me yet....
    Last edited by momohuny; 04-16-14 at 02:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post

Thank you ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post

I just made 3 loaves of bread and no eggs... Trying apple pies now...

What worked for you?