Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: ADD ME - October 2023 - Feb 2024

Add me.

Add me. Restarting restaurant after a long absence. Looking for neighbors. Daily tips and gifting but not doing goals and challenges at this time.

Storm ID: LittleIrish

Veronicad2354

Post your Storm8 ID here. Only one post per ID please. If you posted previously in this thread, and no longer want neighbors, you may edit your own post.

Feel free to include any additional info (i.e. if you only want certain gifts, want people to tip you daily, etc) if you?d like.

Information for new players:
    Check out the Restaurant Story guide to get started. Happy Cooking! [/QUOTE]

New Resident
    Add me 8time
    Thanks

Add me please Reddragon686

Hi. I need neighbors who play goals. I don't have time to go to every player and tip, so please keep that in mind when adding me. I always accept requests and gift gifts (mass gifts only; no individual ones).

If you're interested, add me: ashleexry

New Resident
    Hi, I need neigbors who play goals.

I accept requests, but I don?t have time to post on every wall and I don?t tip daily.

add me: 19eva78

Looking for neighbours who don't care about star rating. I play everyday.

Add me: CoffeeWithDessert

New Resident
    Add me: mh1011

ID is Judgejudyfan I don’t care what gift you send but I mass gift 14 day goal parts. I answer requests daily and gift daily. No tipping. I dont care if you have 0 or 4 stars. Looking for neighbors who play similar to me. Please, no requests on my wall

Hi! Looking for players that send gifts! Don?t care to much for tipping but I prefer it because I?m always broke haha ! I try to tip whoever tips me . I do the goals but if you don?t that is ok too I take basic parts as well! Been playing forever and I?m on level 99 . Looking for people in the higher levels as well because that means they actually play ! Please send request Nessalove0329

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast