Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    just my two other cents...
    wasn't it possible to re-release this pinky quest at the same time the quest for players above level 40 was launched?
    I really don't know, but realistically, I don't think it is doable to release 2 different goals at the same time, for 2 different
    categories of levels.
    Might be that many above level 40 missed The Pinky, like those of us who missed the Love Shack
    Oh Why do I always go back to the love shack?! lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    I was hoping for an update today but I do not qualify for this one. I am happy for my neighbors that can play this goal though. Since TL is re-releasing an old goal, how about re-releasing the Love Shack for those of us that missed out on that one. Pretty please?

Fashion Designer
    This is some kind of joke, right...?

All that time spent refusing to re-release the Love Shack but they'll re-release this one for those that don't have it.

Really???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I agree, hope is the worst. LOL In fact, it's the worst of all evil, just like Nietzsche said. He is so right about it, "for it prolongs the torment of man"...

And still I do dare hope!

F. Nietzsche was absolutely right, and TL is proving his point lol
    But Like you I still dare hope
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Will there be a option to buy the pinki with gems???
    Please answer tl, thanks
    The Pink Alicorn will not be available to purchase in the Market.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

OK, so I might get some 'jip' for this... but reading some of the comments.. I had to say it..

I really like the game, I've played since the release. I get that people wanted updates. I did too. But we used to have to wait so much longer for updates. So... just let the anticipation build? I feel bad for TL sometimes- they cant please all the people all the time... and they're only human.

More importantly though, I wanted to say something about people complaining about the pink ali re-release because they already have it, but begging for the love shack. I have both. If they re-released the love shack players like me would be left out of that update too, and players like that might feel as annoyed as you do about the pink ali re-release... again, TL wouldnt have pleased everyone and would be seen as alienating their longest term players. So... they couldnt even win if they DID re-release it.

This is great, for those that don't have this, but seriously! You couldn't make this for everyone! What's the big deal if we already have one. Now this makes two weeks without a quest. This is as bad as taking the Wedding Alicorn back.
    Ridiculous!

Farm Supplier
    Ugh! I don't have near the resources to finish this wish I would have read the thread before I started crafting ingots would have liked to have this but don't think it is doable for a newbie player especially one who refuses to pay money to play a "free" game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    It looks exactly the same so far, I'll keep checking with each step and if it's different I'll post a pic.

Can we create a moan thread, I enjoy a good moan every now and again, but I'm reading all posts incase the info is relevant but some of these posts are bumming me out.
    Well said.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Pink Alicorn will not be available to purchase in the Market.
    i already predicted that ... not good for the games economy..........
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast