Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyc1988 View Post
    Anyone know why I had quests last night but now it's gone. Bought the appliances and finished some of the quests already
    I asked my neighbors for sugar too but nothing shows up in the gifts.
    I don't think it'll show up in gifts but when you go to the quest, you can see how many you still need. If your neighbors accepted the quest, it should show up that you have your sugar.

where is new quests? my restaurant's new quests appeared. but suddenly disappered.

Same here my quests were there but now they are gone after I already started them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I don't think it'll show up in gifts but when you go to the quest, you can see how many you still need. If your neighbors accepted the quest, it should show up that you have your sugar.
    It is not showing up!!! I requested sugar hours ago (normally if i send out a request to nbrs i get the request right away)! I have already got confirmation from over thirty nbrs saying they accepted my sugar request but its not showing up under my goals that ive recieved any!!! Now what???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    It is not showing up!!! I requested sugar hours ago (normally if i send out a request to nbrs i get the request right away)! I have already got confirmation from over thirty nbrs saying they accepted my sugar request but its not showing up under my goals that ive recieved any!!! Now what???

I have the same issue as you.....alst night I had my quest started teh hot chocolate got the oven and candy cane maker, today NOOOOO quest.....and have 3 days my nbrs do not receive my material request....plus they try to gift and the game says "Im maxed out" NOT TRUE....I'm maxed out yes from all the bugs jajajajaja NO emojicon, NO notificatons, NO gifts from me request jajajajajaja.....ooohhh and I have iOS 5.0.1 BS 1.4 ......and now with RS be very careful gifting because it will check ALL you contacts......that's not helpful.....

THANKS TL for ALL the christmas stuff....they are GREAT....but not ready for the release, I'm sure they will work just fine....however next time I would not mind to wait one week more for the release as long it works..........

Rhino Keeper
    Why don't I have any goals for bs or rs in bs i had the goals last night requested sugar bought both appliances but this morning my goals showed up but didn't work so I restarted my iPad and then they were gone. In rs story just updated but no goals but can see all the new appliances, somebody please explain was this supposed to happen are they redoing the goals

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue in farm with the red bow. Sent out over 50 requests and didn't receive 1????? My nbrs send me what I need ASAP, I can't believe I didn't get 1 bow yet. Something is not working correctly. I received 5 hams within 10 minutes!

Fashion Designer
    Still no reappearance of quests on my iPad. I had them for about an hour, then poof, yet they're still showing on my daughters iPod. What is going on? Can we get an update from staff please?....especially since the quests seem to be for a limited time. Why are they active for some players and not others? Not even a platform issue as I'm iPad, my daughter iPod....running most current OS on both. She has the new quest format on farm and bakery. I had them for an hour, now I don't. What gives?
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    Sounds like the goals in Bakery are still buggy. It's working okay in Restaurant. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. I still have quests/goals in both and RS even shows when I've made "progress" when a neighbor accepts one of my goal requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Sounds like the goals in Bakery are still buggy. It's working okay in Restaurant. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. I still have quests/goals in both and RS even shows when I've made "progress" when a neighbor accepts one of my goal requests.
    Rs goals aren't showing up for me either and have downloaded the newest version everything else works just not goals

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast