Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Executive Chef
    Wow... what have I gotten myself into !?! I really want that Rose Cake but this is NUTS. So far the total coins spent is well over $400,000 !!! and that doesn't include the cost of those dividers (because I dont know how much they cost) or the cost to cook the food. If you don't have at least $400,000 coins... don't even bother to start these goals. And its kinda scarey because there is no end in sight to these goals. This kinda takes the fun out of doing goals but I'm going to try to finish.

TL if your going to give us such expensive/time consuming goals I sure hope you continue to give us a REALLY GREAT reward at the end. I didn't do the Christmas or hallowen goals because the rewards/decorations were not good enough. For me these long expensive goals mean I will expect very high quality items from you . I hope you can deliver!

Thanks for all the information, mposey. It's nice to have a better idea of how long this is going to take.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the rose counters will count towards the goal if u buy them earlier on?

Angry

I havent Valentine's Goals in my Bakery Story. My phone have Android.....

What's happens?

Android users need an answer, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    On the goal where you have to bake strawberry cakes. I only have 12 ovens so what do I need to bake alongside my last 2 for the next goal?

Fashion Designer
    There are 3 recipes. I've just seen them in a bakery. They are cute!

Rose cake
    Rose cookies
    Rose cupcakes.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just noticed that the goal I'm on rewards +3 gems as opposed to small amounts of coins and XP. Thanks for this,

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if we need to buy either of the gem decorations to complete the goals?

I want to buy the cake display (for 21 gems), but I don't want to have to buy it again if it's part of a goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Does anyone know if we need to buy either of the gem decorations to complete the goals?

I want to buy the cake display (for 21 gems), but I don't want to have to buy it again if it's part of a goal.
    I don't think any of the goal require gems. I've done goals before and you've not had to buy them.

I've just read on someone's wall that after the valentine cookie goal it unlocks the oven. Then the next goal is bake 30 rose cupcakes. I've seen all the recipes in someone's bakery, they're worth the effort!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I don't think any of the goal require gems. I've done goals before and you've not had to buy them.

I've just read on someone's wall that after the valentine cookie goal it unlocks the oven. Then the next goal is bake 30 rose cupcakes. I've seen all the recipes in someone's bakery, they're worth the effort!
    Thank you my fantastic neighbor ! I'm going to go buy it ! My bakery is going to be so pretty !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you habanero ... Glad to "hear" I'm not the only one! I was sitting "here" "gripping" my keyboard trying not be "griping" about what I read. I usually use internal monologue for such things!!

Btw ... 9:51am EST USA and still no android update on bakery ... but I'm oh so very excited can't wait to spend the gems I've been saving to decorate! But at this rate, I might just hold out for the St. Patrick's Day release in what - a few weeks?

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast