Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/19/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this update! Bought everything worth coins! Now I just need to expand to fit it all

Lol, so I've been pretty good at saving my gems for next week. But after reading that someone's fall carriage turned into a giant gingerbread man, I broke weak and bought one. I rotated it and, boom! It stayed the same, lol. I really would have liked to see it. Oh well, better luck next time!

Host(ess)
    This update is awesome!!! Thanks TL!!!

Host(ess)
    love the update..i hope in the future we can have the people walk under archways

Executive Chef
    Did anyone else get an update on iOS for the old holiday/Xmas version of Bakery and Restaurant? I just downloaded them both, but don't see any new or old recipes.

Executive Chef
    Did anyone else get this update at the App Store?

I don't see anything Christmas-y in my game after the update other than the one we got yesterday. No new recipes either. This looks like an update from 2012.. or at least the Android version from 2012..? The only new thing I see is the icon and flash screen.

Edit: orleansparish Ooops! xD
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 11-20-14 at 01:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

I don't see anything Christmas-y in my game after the update other than the one we got yesterday. No new recipes either. This looks like an update from 2012.. or at least the Android version from 2012..? The only new thing I see is the icon and flash screen.
    I downloaded it only bcuz it says "New Storylines"....I really don't care for the Xmas part of it. But was curious about what they meant by Storylines, so I downloaded it, everything looks exactly the same around my bakery, I know in the past when TL realased new versions the background (neighborhood) around the bakery or restaurant is decorated. Not with this one, everything is the same. Nothing new. So wondering why did TL release this new version????? Same with RS too, new version but everything is exactly the same when I open the app. Now I wish I didn't download it......
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 11-20-14 at 01:48 PM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    pipipooh1977, yes I was at least hoping that they actually brought back the snowy neighborhood/music that the Christmas 2012 version Android has but disappointed to see nothing. xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I downloaded it only bcuz it says "New Storylines"....I really don't care for the Xmas part of it. But was curious about what they meant by Storylines, so I downloaded it, everything looks exactly the same around my bakery, I know in the past when TL realased new versions the background (neighborhood) around the bakery or restaurant is decorated. Not with this one, everything is the same. Nothing new. So wondering why did TL release this new version????? Same with RS too, new version but everything is exactly the same when I open the app. Now I wish I didn't download it......
    I also wish I hadn't done it either. Especially if a goal comes along for it, for those who hadn't had it a couple years ago. The goal should come for them in a few days, since this just game. But it would have been NICE if they had the old oven recipes, decor or even boxes.

It's the same on RS. What do I gotta do to get the old holiday pancakes on iOS?! You have no idea how all that tap, tap, tapping drives me nuts on my phone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

The icon looks exactly like the 2012 edition in android, which is the first ever edition I played...!!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast