Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ivys hut goal

Rhino Keeper

Ivys hut goal

I have not got the goal to unlock Ivys hut yet? Anybody else get it?

Nightclub Owner
    No one that I've heard of. I reckon it'll be coming in the next update. Same with the goal for unlocking Hot Sauce in the Kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Maguar, ever think of being a moderator you would make a great one xxxx Mwah

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by diehardpat View Post
    Thank you Maguar, ever think of being a moderator you would make a great one xxxx Mwah
    Agreed! U should apply if u haven't already and have the time. Clearly you have the desire to help!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know the trigger to getting this goal yet?

The goal should be there if you're a Lv 14. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I got it shortly after building the castle.

I however now have a problem with that goal. I planted the 5 trees/flowers and watered 40 flowers as required. The last item in the goal is to water her house site. Question is, hitting the "water" button does nothing. I thought perhaps I have to purchase her hut now (previously locked by first two list items). The market place still says it's locked. So how do I go about building/preparing the building site if there's nothing to water or build?

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. I think it's that huge structure we have to expand to.

Nightclub Owner
    You have to have 40 water in your inventory to be able to water. The goal talks about the building site but that doesn't mean anything - you don't have to prepare a particular area and when you unlock the building you can put it anywhere there's room.

Well that was vague of them. Thank you for clearing that up, Maguar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast