Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

New Resident
    went to breed Siamese and Abyssinian to get ocicat for my last goal and got an elf cat instead have the breeding change or did I get throw back can anyone explan thank you

New Resident
    please can we have a catfish or dogfish and some pets that pays as gems

Rhino Keeper
    I asked in a seperate thread with no reply, so I'm asking here. What breed is the dog in Collections"high jump" section. It is rather large black n white. I need it to finish that collection. Thx :-)

hi, if you look in this spreadsheet under the tab "collections" you will see it is the border collie. you will need to complete a family of them with gems.

may I suggest, if you see any tabs at the bottom of the page? that is where I see mine, to click.

I was looking for a thread listing gift items for buildable pets so that I can gift my nbrs the proper items but the pets that I'm looking for aren't on the list. It looks as if many pets are missing from the spreadsheet actually.
    Could anyone please tell me what items are needed to build the Persian Heart and the Cardinalfish?
    Thank you.

Wow. Please ignore my idiotic question. Just realized this morning that those particular pets aren't buildable. D'oh! *facepalm* I'm going to blame my temporary brain lapse yesterday on lack of caffeinated beverages.

New Resident
    Ty so much for these charts! Extremely helpful

Rhino Keeper
    FYI, I just got the Munchkin during the Limited Edition sale thinking that it would be nice to get the Kinkalow. Sadly, although the parent Kinkalow are for coins (37,600), the babies are for gems (9 gems)! SO DISAPPOINTING THAT YOU TRICK US TL!

Executive Chef
    Wow so I just started playing this game, and I found out the only way to breed some of these animals is to do it with gems? And then expansion can take more than 8 hours even after you pay? That's a little much for me.