Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant January'2015 SALES&REMOVAL of Autumn Items

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    The coffee maker is suppose to give double coins but is not. The first drink is suppose to be 8 coins bit afyer the customers drink ots only ringong up 4. Will this be fixed? Thx
    I dunno, I watched my Pumpkin Spice as someone consumed it and it popped up as 8 coins for me. Not sure why it's different on yours, unless it's glitching for iOS, as I am on Android.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

New Resident
    Does anyone know how to get rid of gifts I won't use like ever?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jgirl92 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get rid of gifts I won't use like ever?
    You have to tap "decline" when they are gifted to you, otherwise you can't get rid of parts, and you have to set out food gifts to use them.

If you replace a floor tile that has already been removed from the game, does it disappear?

I just expanded and I want to move some tiles over through the whole 'replace with another on the other side and pull the tile back out of storage' routine.
    But since the floor tile is now inaccessible through the menu, I'm worried they'll just disappear in the void if I replace them.

Has anyone with an Android tried this yet?

Fashion Designer
    I just tried this with some discontinued tiles I have. If you have them all out, no slot shows for them in the design boxes...but once you cover it on the floor, it goes back into the slot it was before being discontinued. Basically, no...it shouldn't disappear but will go back into inventory...at least for me on a droid.

Thank you!
    I tried it and it reappeared in my inventory.
    I'm relieved that I don't have to remove my Whispering Forest...

Oddly enough, when I tried it while on my ipad, the tile didn't appear in my inventory. It seemed to just disappear.
    But when I switched back to my android, it was there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissSnazzy View Post
    Thank you!
    I tried it and it reappeared in my inventory.
    I'm relieved that I don't have to remove my Whispering Forest...

Oddly enough, when I tried it while on my ipad, the tile didn't appear in my inventory. It seemed to just disappear.
    But when I switched back to my android, it was there.
    Yeah sometimes it doesn't automatically appear on iOS when you store/place over a discontinued item. It's still there though, you just have to exit and re-enter the design mode to see it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, this is very helpful. I already bought all the decorations for coins expect the autumn table because its to expensive.

Executive Chef
    well that was fun, frantically buying tiles while watching the seconds count down. i should really pay more attention to the notices!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Halloween items to be removed next:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast