Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabbage Hut as a Goal

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I'd love to know it too. If it's an error to show up as a goal, I think I might grab it when it's on sale. Thank you
    I hear you! Argh, just spent some gems on the sale for other items because I was so sure about it to be a goal in the near future... Now I don't have enough left to buy the hut... 😢
    Last edited by LillieNomi; 11-27-15 at 07:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LillieNomi View Post
    I hear you! Argh, just spent some gems on the sale for other items because I was so sure about it to be a goal in the near future... Now I don't have enough left to buy the hut... ��
    I just bought the hut it does not matter if it's an error, I will have fun to throw some cabbages

Fashion Designer
    I really wish they would modify how the hut/tent work. I don't think it makes sense that those that don't spend gems get 3 cabbages a day for the little freebies, which once in a while are pretty decent, while gem payers don't.

I think the hut would get so many more buyers if it stored the daily hut cabbage, and even stored leftover purchased cabbages. Then the tent could give the 3 daily cabbages (no accumulating) which could be used for random throwing on days you don't want the prize. When you want the prize, clicking on the plus cabbage button could bring up a pop-up asking whether you'd like to purchase cabbages with gems or collect from your hut storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I really wish they would modify how the hut/tent work. I don't think it makes sense that those that don't spend gems get 3 cabbages a day for the little freebies, which once in a while are pretty decent, while gem payers don't.

I think the hut would get so many more buyers if it stored the daily hut cabbage, and even stored leftover purchased cabbages. Then the tent could give the 3 daily cabbages (no accumulating) which could be used for random throwing on days you don't want the prize. When you want the prize, clicking on the plus cabbage button could bring up a pop-up asking whether you'd like to purchase cabbages with gems or collect from your hut storage.
    Yes please!!! Or at the very least, have the hut occasionally drop an extra cabbage or two as a rare drop. I don't see why hut owners are being penalized for actually purchasing the hut.

I bought the hut when I thought it was part of a goal. (I REALLY need to work on that patience thing.) And the part I miss most is being able to go over the storage limit on the little prizes I used to collect spending my 3 free cabbages a day. Those helped a lot on the mystery table wheat and corn requirements!!
    (And on second thought, I guess it's not good for the game economy for us to get those little extras. )

Ps. The hut reappeared in my market a while back showing locked by goal. (It had completely disappeared after I bought it.) It's odd that they would add it back that way if they have no intention of re-releasing it as a goal in the future.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-27-15 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Ps.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I think the goal is probably there for some coding obscurity and either cannot be removed without affecting players that already have the hut. Or they simply don't have enough programming time to remove it. In any case the hut is gem only and if you want it, now's a good time to buy one.

New Resident
    Where do the rotten cabbages go? I never have more than the original daily 3. Shouldn't they add up in the Barron's tent?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwood143 View Post
    Where do the rotten cabbages go? I never have more than the original daily 3. Shouldn't they add up in the Barron's tent?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1070491
    Cabbages accumulate in the Barons Tent, not in inventory. 3 is the max unless you have the Cabbage Hut. This link has more info.

I purchased the Cabbage Hut..After collecting there are no cabbages showing in Barons Tent only the three we get each day. Anyone else have this issue? I restarted my game a few times..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liliputlane View Post
    I purchased the Cabbage Hut..After collecting there are no cabbages showing in Barons Tent only the three we get each day. Anyone else have this issue? I restarted my game a few times..
    Did you collect from the hut after the daily 3 free cabbages regenerate? If you had collected it before , that is , when the tent shows zero cabbages, you would have got only 2 of the 3 free cabbages ..no of free cabbages are
    3 - if you have none in the tent,
    2 - if you have 1 accumulated cabbage either bought or collected from hut,
    1- if you have 2 accumulated cabbages as above
    Free cabbages stop generating if you have more than 3 cabbages in tent

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Did you collect from the hut after the daily 3 free cabbages regenerate? If you had collected it before , that is , when the tent shows zero cabbages, you would have got only 2 of the 3 free cabbages ..no of free cabbages are
    3 - if you have none in the tent,
    2 - if you have 1 accumulated cabbage either bought or collected from hut,
    1- if you have 2 accumulated cabbages as above
    Free cabbages stop generating if you have more than 3 cabbages in tent
    So what you're saying is, if you get the cabbage hut, use your three free cabbages first and then collect from the hut for three more to try to get a lucky shot at getting all all six items in a 24-hour period?

Hut cabbages won't accumulate, do I have that right?
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast