Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    To be fair, I only started keeping track 8 days ago. Here's the graph, with the sporadic data points I grabbed.

Hmpf, as someone stated, this is the end to "for the community".

I just reached 9,200 (and a little more), which was my personal goal, for I always try to have twice as much needed for the individual goal to help the community, but had I known this, I think I wouldn't have so much efford in it.

So much for Comunity World Events... It's a mayor let down for me, even more since there hasn't been an update both in DS and in CS.

Rhino Keeper
    Hurray for math nerds!

...that graph is awesome!

It was getting pretty obvious......but that graph calls 'em out...lol!

...in storage everything goes...like, now...lol
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Hey everyone,

We'd like to thank you for all of the feedback you have provided us for this event! They're all very helpful and will be considered when our game team plans a similar event in the future.

We took your feedback and have added additional items to drop from the level 7 and level 8 Castle Garden. These items will drop during the remainder of the event and also will continue to drop after the event is over. Hopefully, this will encourage you to keep your Castle Garden in your Kingdom even after the event is over!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post

We took your feedback and have added additional items to drop from the level 7 and level 8 Castle Garden. These items will drop during the remainder of the event and also will continue to drop after the event is over. Hopefully, this will encourage you to keep your Castle Garden in your Kingdom even after the event is over!
    Ooh, exciting!
    Has anyone had a drop yet??

Thanks Pika! I was just logging in to say my level 8 garden dropped mermaid scales and orange petals in addition to the gloves and clippers. I was wondering what was up.

Unfortunately, I was too surprised to see the item count. The only reason I got the Orange petals at all is because I upgraded a building to use some. I hope it drops other surprises as well!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-02-15 at 04:42 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Ooh, exciting!
    Has anyone had a drop yet??
    Just collected from mine. Besides gloves & tulips I might haven gotten Orange petals if I wasn't maxed on them. Just happened to see the black banner swipe across my screen. I still have my garden at level 7. On the fence if I want to upgrade fully or not. Maybe by the end of the week I'll make a decision.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-02-15 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Thanks TL. My garden just dropped gloves, clippers and a mushroom. I love the mushrooms I'm always in need of mushrooms.

Executive Chef
    I feel torn about this.

It's less 20 hours till the event is over. I can imagine that a lot of players haven't put a lot of efford in getting Clippers and gloves, since the garden would drop nothing but coins after the event. Those are the people that only have left 20 hours to get the needed parts - provided that they read this forum in time.

This was mentioned in the first week of the event, why wait 2 more weeks till the very last day!?!?

But then again, I'm glad to have it dropping something else than coins, so Thank you TL.

Yay! I am so excited that the Castle Garden will be dropping items!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hey everyone,

We'd like to thank you for all of the feedback you have provided us for this event! They're all very helpful and will be considered when our game team plans a similar event in the future.

Please pass along our gratitude; it is always nice to know that you guys are here and listening to ideas.