Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New neighbor i didn't invite

Farm Supplier

New neighbor i didn't invite

Stormie's Farm just showed up on my neighbor list..I didn't invite this person & can't remove this person from my list..can't even post on his wall. Anybody know what's going on?

You wouldn't want Stormie gone anyway. Stormie was added, why, I dunno. But he's traveling to every game it seems.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Stormie is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to many players' games. He can not be removed as a neighbor at this time, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away).

As much as Stormie would appreciate your Gifts and well-wishes, he can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns about your new neighbor!

Is he from TeamLava? and why?

Grand Emperor
    Is he keeping an eye on us? Like in game moderation?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Is he keeping an eye on us? Like in game moderation?

No, he isn't a moderator or a test account. He's a neighbor! You can visit him and request parts, like you do with other neighbors. He's a cool, helpful new feature. At this time, you can't write on his wall and he can't be gifted.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    No, he isn't a moderator or a test account. He's a neighbor! You can visit him and request parts, like you do with other neighbors. He's a cool, helpful new feature. At this time, you can't write on his wall and he can't be gifted.
    Gack! I've been downsizing my neighbor list!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    How is he not a test account? Isn't Stormie's account the one you use for game development? You see his pictures in the App Store when under a TeamLava game. If he's computer controlled, I would think it's a test account.

Host(ess)
    Would we be able to preview New Update items or box items on his Farm?
    I always look for the pics on the forum because I can't access my farm at work (or I wouldn't get any work done!)

Rhino Keeper
    He's a poltergeist! No he's a government spy looking for terrorist plotting! Is that why my game so messed up right now? P

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast