Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: What monsters do you have/or are missing?

Rhino Keeper
    I have them all, now. Last one was the Firestorm Bird. He hit epic, today. Officially out of things to do besides expand.

It is nice to just look at my epic monster collection, though.

Rhino Keeper
    now i just wait for update ....

Fashion Designer
    My daughter was poking on my phone and I figured that I should burn through my gold going for my last monster because she'd probably end up buying something on accident. Had about 385 Gold, 5 hours left on my timer, I got down to my final try and got the 32 hour timer.... Pearl Platypus. I got them all now.... YAY? Got about 5 - 8 monsters to evolve to level 10, lots of places to expand but that's it.... now I play the "wait the the update that will never come " game.

Banned
    I have the rest of the bottom island to expand to but can't be bothered asking for maps. I am just using the one time I check Into the game to gift gold, accept requests and collect coins. After trying over five hundred times (or seems like more) i finally for magmadillo. I just bred for another platypus but don't care anymore.

They could have fixed this game up, but they are too busy smashing things together on dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Have all of them and two diamonds just wish we would get an update, I was really excited because I got the diamond being I have been playing dragon story since it started and I am level 94 and no diamond to be found on my dragon island. So would love something new in monster game... Please!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have em all, including 3 Diamonds, 3 Ruby Manticores, 3 Sapphire Krakens, 1 Topaz Gargoyle and 1 Pearl Platypus.

Rhino Keeper
    I have EVERYONE one of the monsters but I quit playing because it's no fun to keep breeding them & having to sell them because I'm at my limit of habitats. I do go on there twice a day to gift & answer requests.

still missing,
    Topaz & Firestorm & Sea slime.
    Now working hard on Topaz, already trying many many daysssssss.

Farm Supplier
    got them all by now.

is it still possible to get a blobbie or did they fix that glitch?

Banned
    I am missing Shellwing. That's all, but this one doesn't want to come to my island. Platypus was easier!