Page 158 of 177 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    FINALLY! Kaleido was a real pain in the neck, making me try ten times (even beating my Lotus three times!), but...

30. Kaleido beaten by Sapphire BBB

Good luck to all those still battling!!
    Tell me about it! This thing best three diamonds, yet it took epic pearl to beat it on the 10th try. Couldn't even sleep because I kept saying, just one more, just one more and didnt want to risk not making it in time.

Farm Supplier
    HOW can I defeat Infinity when I don't & can't get a Diamound dragon?? I have been trying for over 4 months now NON stop & get fails every time! I've about given up on this unfair game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    FINALLY! Kaleido was a real pain in the neck, making me try ten times (even beating my Lotus three times!), but...

30. Kaleido beaten by Sapphire BBB

Good luck to all those still battling!!
    Hooray!!! So glad you got this one!! I'll have to try Sapphire next, I've already lost 4 dragons to Kaleido so far, if I have to I'll use Ultimate, but I'd rather get it done without gold Enjoy your new pretty pink dragon!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyedrobyn View Post
    So happy you got it, all of you who are so helpful certainly deserve the wins!
    Thnx. Keep it up. Where are you at ?

Executive Chef
    I feel that I just have to express my disappointment in this tournament. I don't mind a difficult challenge. That is the game. I understand that a lot of DragonStory (and other games by TeamLava) are built on random "spins" of the percentage "wheel" in the program. I can accept that if there is SOME semblance of order to it, not just total randomized "luck". But it seems that recently so many things done in the game have been set to total random selection. Quests and their results are 100% random. And now this tournament has the percentages of "win/loss" so randomized as to virtually lose what little "s****" there was in the play. There is little to "work towards", little use in selecting opponents, planning future bouts to reserve opponents the future, using any s**** or strategy towards the "win". Nothing much matters, nothing much affects outcome. The "baby-fire and mini-forest brigades are testament to this random program.

Please, return some "s****" play to the game. That is where the fun is. Make it hard, if you wish, but give us a GAME, not just a random wheel to spin.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdragonpalace View Post
    So happy.... My epic Lightning finished Helios with critical magic than BM again....! Moving on to crusader.....left 8 hours...
    Crusader. A simple Fire did it for me too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I feel that I just have to express my disappointment in this tournament. I don't mind a difficult challenge. That is the game. I understand that a lot of DragonStory (and other games by TeamLava) are built on random "spins" of the percentage "wheel" in the program. I can accept that if there is SOME semblance of order to it, not just total randomized "luck". But it seems that recently so many things done in the game have been set to total random selection. Quests and their results are 100% random. And now this tournament has the percentages of "win/loss" so randomized as to virtually lose what little "s****" there was in the play. There is little to "work towards", little use in selecting opponents, planning future bouts to reserve opponents the future, using any s**** or strategy towards the "win". Nothing much matters, nothing much affects outcome. The "baby-fire and mini-forest brigades are testament to this random program.

Please, return some "s****" play to the game. That is where the fun is. Make it hard, if you wish, but give us a GAME, not just a random wheel to spin.
    Yes quite right. Some Dragons are impossible to overcome n some a Breeze. I think TL is trying to accommodate all level of players and those without Diamond Breeds.
    Next tournament will be worse as they bring In the Ice Age Dragons. We have no clue whatsoever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    HOW can I defeat Infinity when I don't & can't get a Diamound dragon?? I have been trying for over 4 months now NON stop & get fails every time! I've about given up on this unfair game.
    A did not use a diamond breed for this one too.
    It is more of random luck. A Fire or Forest is enough.

Executive Chef
    Yes breeding a Diamond is pure luck after getting tons of Magic n Islands. Quite frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingsnickerdoodle View Post
    Congrats cakeandpie!!!
    Yes congrats Cakeandpies.
    Great job. Funny that for the last two I got them on first try but Helios was impossible n I had to use Ultimate. This tournament I did not use a Diamond breed, it seems that if the system wants to **** us nothing works and vice versa.