Page 9 of 211 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if I got this wrong but first time I have done a pic

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MAPPIE22 View Post
    Sorry if I got this wrong but first time I have done a pic
    You got it right!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    The Diamond Dragon is really majestic, but it's so {} expensive, sorry I think I will never ever have this Dragon. And I don't think that there will be a way to breed this
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-14-12 at 04:42 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Nightclub Owner
    I have a picture of one but clueless of how to post a picture
    Do you know if that was bought or bred?

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I feel silly because I didn't snap a pic of it, but I saw someone with 2 diamond dragons yesterday. They were "No Name, Level 13". I spent over an hour after that trying to find them again, but no luck yet. I'm mad at myself for not getting that pic! lol
    Do you remember how their place was at least? Like what kind of other dragons he/she had.. Anything that stood out or could give a clue ..

Did you happen to ask if it was bought or if he/she got it through breeding ..

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    Do you remember how their place was at least? Like what kind of other dragons he/she had.. Anything that stood out or could give a clue ..
    I remember thinking that they must have either invested quite a bit of real money, or they were from TL. I'm level 15 now (was 14 when I found them), and they had at least twice as much space as I did, double the dragons, and 2 diamonds dragons. They were both in 1 habitat, but I don't remember if they had another habitat or not. Nothing really stood out - like intricate designs of stones and flowers or anything. Just things placed randomly, and I think at least one of every type of dragon, but only the diamonds really caught me. I'm mad I didn't get a pic!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Srj has a new name last I seen their name was dragon leather so look for something like that

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I remember thinking that they must have either invested quite a bit of real money, or they were from TL. I'm level 15 now (was 14 when I found them), and they had at least twice as much space as I did, double the dragons, and 2 diamonds dragons. They were both in 1 habitat, but I don't remember if they had another habitat or not. Nothing really stood out - like intricate designs of stones and flowers or anything. Just things placed randomly, and I think at least one of every type of dragon, but only the diamonds really caught me. I'm mad I didn't get a pic!
    I guess would be that they're with TL in that case. Cuz although I know a lot of people that spend grips of money on their games, those people are often active in terms of both playing multiple TL games and interacting eith other players. It's highly unlikely that a newbie that hasn't even chosen a game for their place would put out around 100 dollars for each Diamond Dragon and without choosing names, it's not possible to get nbrs which means it would be quite expensive to expand by skipping the part to ask for Maps. Just sayin ..