Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 8/25/2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I actually prefer the 3x3 for both because it's easier to fit in my space and the two pieces are proportional to each other and the other mannequins.

I thought I wanted both to be 4x4 but now that I see the rescale, the 3x3 appeals to me more.
    I now understand why you think this way. Because S8 did resize the Chocolate Couture a tiny bit and you have placed it next to your smallest mannequins so the girls don't look that tiny anymore. But the changes are so small that we didn't even notice. I still think the girls are too small because they are smaller than MOST of our mannequins and customers (just compare their heads, for example, and you'll see the difference). And I'm not even comparing them to our bigger mannequins, imagine what difference would be then.
    I love this display (I'm a huge chocolate lover) and I would be very happy if I didn't have to zoom in so closely to see all those gorgeous details. So please S8, enlarge it a little more and I'll be on cloud nine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I got on to check out the update I like th catalog it's pretty appetizing took some pics for you guys too bad I still don't feel like playing like I used to *sad face*

Is that a new eyes makeup? But I can't find it anywhere in the closet! So sad... that is pretty
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    Is this happening to anyone with the new thin counters? When you place the shoes or purse on the counter, shoes are going one way, counter the other way. Sorry if I'm not explaining very well. Tried to upload pic, guess it's too big.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2015-08-26-11-33-32-1-1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	23206 trying to post pic after downsizing

The dress details on the couture models are outstanding! Today it looks as though the models are a little bigger but that could also be my old eyes playing tricks. Hope not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    Is this happening to anyone with the new thin counters? When you place the shoes or purse on the counter, shoes are going one way, counter the other way. Sorry if I'm not explaining very well. Tried to upload pic, guess it's too big.
    I've seen it happening in one of my neighbors place. This really needs to be fixed.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2015-08-26-11-33-32-1-1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	23206 trying to post pic after downsizing
    oh my gosh that looks ridiculous
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I have noticed this in neighbors' boutiques. Startling. Hope S8 will correct.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I've seen it happening in one of my neighbors place. This really needs to be fixed.

I can see the tables with the chocolates fitting in possibly with a nice fall theme Aside from that I'm not really that into this update. Sorry about the previous post for those who read it before it was taken down. I leveled up and got confused on the timing. :P
    I'm an active player currently ACCEPTING NEIGHBOR REQUESTS. I try to keep a 4 star rating, and log in every day to tip/like/dance/help and gift. starbuck79

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    This is hilarious and tacky at the same time. If this is a preview of the stuff we can look forward to for halloween, floating accessories, then storm8 will be a huge hit!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast