Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

I am trying to upgrade the garden and have all of the ingredients except the Mythic Essence. It says that it can be obtained through crafting but I do not see it anywhere. Where do I find this stuff?

You need to do the first few parts of the adamant quest to open the option to craft in the potion shop.
    I did that quest all the way up to crafting the adamant and it then sat in my goal book for a very, very long time.

I will be getting a new (upgrade from ipad1 woot) ipad tomorrow and would like to transfer my game. For some reason when i try to access the thread listed in the FAQ it says I dont have access. Can someone give me access or repost instructions without a link?

Fashion Designer
    Is there anywhere else to get wool from besides my one sheep and the stable? I need so much for this caravan and can't seem to get enough each day. Help?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    There may be one other way. The only way I managed it for the summer gazebo was 30 wool in 5 days was with a second stable and I quickly bought a sheep. I had a stash already from my original stable. I bought the last cloth on that occasion. Thankfully I was building my stock of wool for a quest I'm currently on so had a stash of wool and only needed the last 20 or so. Don't know if this helps.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by poopher View Post
    I will be getting a new (upgrade from ipad1 woot) ipad tomorrow and would like to transfer my game. For some reason when i try to access the thread listed in the FAQ it says I dont have access. Can someone give me access or repost instructions without a link?
    Try this link
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Try this link
    Thanks! The link works. I just have to wait until tomorrow evening when my husband comes home with the new ipad. Can't wait to play without crashing every 5minutes

Rhino Keeper
    Question: I need fertiliser. No longer getting any from cows and rarely from sheep. Need them to craft dark plants. Any ideas?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Question: I need fertiliser. No longer getting any from cows and rarely from sheep. Need them to craft dark plants. Any ideas?
    conservatories! You can't have too many! It's the only other place. It doesn't drop every time, but it sure helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I had 5. I will bring them out of storage and see if it helps. Back on the sister sister quest after finishing the caravan, wish I had collected more of the fragments from the fortune teller quest, oh well slowly slowly