Thread: broken hearted?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident
    This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!

Quote Originally Posted by dmmz31 View Post
    This is getting really annoying! I am getting broken hearts after they come out of the changing rooms too. Sometimes they even leave the mirrors (walls and full length mirrors) with broken hearts! There is nothing blocking them. I even added another register and am still getting TONS of broken hearts. HELP US TEAM LAVA!
    But is your heart-level at 100? Then, technically it doesnt matter, right..? But i know it doesnt look nice...

New Resident
    Yeah I still have 100 heart meter. I guess it doesn't matter but I don't like seeing those broken hearts!

Farm Supplier
    Yeah I still have 100 heart meter. I guess it doesn't matter but I don't like seeing those broken hearts!
    I totally agree. It's just frustrating to see all those broken hearts as they exit the changing room. Wish they'd fix that.

New Resident
    i have the same issue...i am also using an android phone...i have a total of 7 mirrors, 2 cashiers, and 4 changing rooms...not sure why i have been getting so many broken hearts as well.

New Resident
    That's my problem, too. It was ok before I put some decor in my shop. I think, the customers doesn't want cramped space.