Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/20/2012 Update Released! - Patch Notes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Expand to thurston - he will give you more quests
    I've already used 10 lantern to expand a day before update , now i have to start making them again, slowly....

Host(ess)
    I would like to have the glue I provided beyond the current Builder's caravan returned to my inventory. I need it to make superglue lot Lilly's hut.

Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    How do I get a purple cow??? I've seen 2 now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    As all of the previous animal drops are available from the Stables and the Hatchery, will the new drops also drop from these buildings? (Doesn't look like it but I'm hopeful).
    I got my golden egg from hatchery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    Did you ask them? - post on their wall. (And let us know the reply)

Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    I got the purple cow after completing the Ivy's Experiment Goals. The goal was triggered after I harvested the Magic Garden. Get ready with Cabagges and Purple Ink

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuryn212Ming View Post
    I got the purple cow after completing the Ivy's Experiment Goals. The goal was triggered after I harvested the Magic Garden. Get ready with Cabagges and Purple Ink
    That's interesting. I've harvested my Magic Garden many times and I never received a goal for Purple Ink or Cabbages. I wonder why some are getting these goals while others aren't, when we're doing the same thing. Do you have to be a certain level as well as harvest the Magic Garden before that goal pops up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That's interesting. I've harvested my Magic Garden many times and I never received a goal for Purple Ink or Cabbages. I wonder why some are getting these goals while others aren't, when we're doing the same thing. Do you have to be a certain level as well as harvest the Magic Garden before that goal pops up?
    I think it is probably a new quest from the new update that some have triggered and others have not..... Probably need to collect from the magic garden 2or3 times after the update to trigger it.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm not sure if it for certain level or not. I harvested the Magic Garden yesterday after I accidentally clicked on the speed up button (Urghhh... Wasted 22 Gems!!) and the goal popped out. I've read through the other threads and there are some other goals that others are doing at the moment that has not appear on my list yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuryn212Ming View Post
    Sounds great... Can't wait to trigger it!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast