View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 10 of 117 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    They were immortal huge beings of incredible strength and stamina and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.
    Yeah, immortal... Forestfire would either get bored dancing around it and leave or just save itself the trouble and let the Titan Dragon stomp it into oblivion. No battle there then.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Yeah, immortal... Forestfire would either get bored dancing around it and leave or just save itself the trouble and let the Titan Dragon stomp it into oblivion. No battle there then.
    No, there not titans as in greek mythology. And guys. Can we establish exactly HOW smart the Titan dragon is. Like does he have the brain of a human child, teen or adult?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    No, there not titans as in greek mythology. And guys. Can we establish exactly HOW smart the Titan dragon is. Like does he have the brain of a human child, teen or adult?
    I'm not sure exactly how smart it is, but I'm almost certain it's clever enough to teleport away from an attack and swing its horns or legs at anything that comes near it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I'm not sure exactly how smart it is, but I'm almost certain it's clever enough to teleport away from an attack and swing its horns or legs at anything that comes near it.
    Yeah, but he have to know how much magic it can tap into. Lets just to
    Intelligence of a child is 10/200 of its magic ability
    Teen= 20/200 of its magic ability
    Adult= 30/200 of its magic ability
    Wise elder=50/200 of its magic ability

50/200= 25%

Banned
    This is what hahadrago1998 put in his description on first page :
    "4. Intelligence: I would say the Titan Dragon is fairly smart due to the fact that in its epic form description it stated that Titan Dragons protect smaller things would mean that the Titan Dragon has a conscience, which would indicate that it at least has a moderate intelligence level maybe comparable to a small boy or an adult ape."

Fashion Designer
    I love to read you ! This is a great thread and very interesting ! Than you for giving us some break from our hrd breeding tries I guess Titan would win but I can not develop my idea, I do not know enough words
    But please mods dont close it and please people who dont like, stay far. hahadrago1998 "merci" this is very interesting and distracting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    Arguing over imaginary things said by one person about two boring dragons?
    It is being creative and let imagination take over. And really, we are definitely not "arguing".
    But hey, whatever. You don't like it, that is your right. Just let people have their fun in peace, please.

Banned
    Newly revealed attributes of the Titan! Surely this will ensure his victory!
    1. His skin is not just tough it is nearly indestructible! Being made from "Titan"ium!
    2. Many of Saturns moons are named for Titans, this implies he has access to cosmic influences
    3. One translation of Titan is " earth, clay, or gypsum" and indicates the Titans were men disguised with white earth. This would mean they have at least the intelligence of a man if not greater.
    I'm pretty sure that combined with his great size and strength, titanium skin, cosmic influence, and superior intelligence will overcome speed and fire!

Banned
    I would agree with these new attributes, if not for the "superior intelligence". As stated on the first original post, Titan has the intelligence of an adult ape. That's it.
    And that's not much in the dragon world. Poor fella...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I would agree with these new attributes, if not for the "superior intelligence". As stated on the first original post, Titan has the intelligence of an adult ape. That's it.
    And that's not much in the dragon world. Poor fella...
    Haha fair ball! Lol! But 2 outta 3 isn't bad!
    Now, for the strategy.......!