Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted breeding weekend 7-31-15

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I am trying for Siamese using Artchangel and Diamond. So far I have gotten 2 Lucks, 2 Winters, and currently have an 8hr breeding (already have all 3 possibilities). Nothing to boast about here. (Yes, I did resist a boast-boost joke.)
    sounds like me at min lol managed to get 2 Deeps in a row though meh... only wanted 1 LOL

Executive Chef
    I decided to buy gold on sale and speed breed for the Siamese with Night (which I just hatched and evolved) and Winter. Got Archangel, Deep, Dark Phoenix, Celestial, Manticore, Disco, Seafarer, Messenger and Griffin instead.

(I had only a couple of Coral and Winter fails.)
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-02-15 at 03:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    TL gods must have heard me after so many common fails I have planet, but new to me and I think twilight on the breeding den also new to me who I think may of use so
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Forgot to hit the boosted breed button oh well I never get anything good with it anyway
    Same here but last time so far!
    PS: Got puffer during using this Lucky - for - Today boost! love it so MUCH
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I decided to buy gold on sale and speed breed for the Siamese with Night (which I just hatched and evolved) and Winter. Got Archangel, Deep, Dark Phoenix, Celestial, Manticore, Disco, Seafarer, Messenger and Griffin instead.

(I had only a couple of Coral and Winter fails.)
    You are SUPER LUCKY! Your had a lot of the Nice ones

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    sounds like me at min lol managed to get 2 Deeps in a row though meh... only wanted 1 LOL
    Lucky you have Onyx to trade!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    You are SUPER LUCKY! Your had a lot of the Nice ones
    Thanks! At first it felt like a complete bust because all I wanted was the Siamese and didn't get it and went down to 0 on gold.
    But then I started looking at the dragons I did get and searched their information and pics as adult and epic and I must say I'm super happy now! However, Night and Winter will not get a break until they produce the elusive kitty!

BTW, noticed your signature and went to add you only to find out we're already neigbors! My island name is (very unimaginatively) Dragon Isle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    I'm loving this boosted breeding so far this time round! I'm breeding Leo on one den and Siamese on the other! I've been hoping for Leo as a fail here or there for months and trying for Siamese for the last few days!
    Doing the booster breed on two dens, other than the two above, I got another Leo (I know, couldn't get one for months, now I'm going to be Leo infested?), Seafarer, Turquoise and some commons. Now I have a 12 hours on a den (with Diamond and Infinity). I have 3 of the possible outcomes but there are 6 I don't have so hoping for one of those. Don't remember what I have brewing on the other den but it's something boring.

Nightclub Owner
    First boosted breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 5 hr love fail
    2nd breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 15 hr laserlight fail
    3rd breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 15 hr laserlight fail
    4th breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 33 hr virtue fail

It seems this virtue fail will take my remaining time, unless boosted breed is still available for 200 coins tomorrow night, so overall nothing good or new for me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    First boosted breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 5 hr love fail
    2nd breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 15 hr laserlight fail
    3rd breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 15 hr laserlight fail
    4th breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 33 hr virtue fail

It seems this virtue fail will take my remaining time, unless boosted breed is still available for 200 coins tomorrow night, so overall nothing good or new for me
    We will have boosted breeding until the Tuesday update (10:30 am pst)
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast