Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There is a bug or glitch w/ this game!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Look in you game underMain then help, at the very bottom is the version number.

Yup...1.37

Please send us an email so we can investigate your issue. Also, if this issue happens again, please keep an eye out of the following details and let us know.

- The amount of coins the message says you earned
    - The new coin balance after the bonus is added
    - The amount of coins you lose if the issue happens again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Please send us an email so we can investigate your issue. Also, if this issue happens again, please keep an eye out of the following details and let us know.

Ok I did this, hopefully they wont shrug it off like its my problem!!! This is what happened this time when I went in the game..

It said I earned 1,736
    So that brought me to 36,229
    but then in just a minute it took 1,735 away and left me w/ 34,494

So that means the money I earned while away is what is being taken away.....weird! There is something truley wrong w/ these games. Cuz it happens to me in BS & RS. My friend who also plays these two games and also has a Kindle Fire and downloaded the same time I did is also noticing her money disappearing too! And she also has to delete the app and reinstall to get the money back!!

This very frustrating!!!

Banned

I got a reply saying I have to post my issue here. So can u or someone else make sure that my above post w/ all the amounts be fowarded to the appropriate people?

Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    I got a reply saying I have to post my issue here. So can u or someone else make sure that my above post w/ all the amounts be fowarded to the appropriate people?
    That was an automated response. A support agent will respond to your issue in a few days.

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

Banned
    That was an automated response. A support agent will respond to your issue in a few days.

This is only a cosmetic bug and you're not actually losing any coins. At this time, the game is giving you twice the Welcome Back bonus coins, when you should only be getting it once. The game realizes that it gave you twice as much and corrects itself by removing the second bonus coins.

On your end, it looks like you're only getting the bonus once. On our end, it shows that you're actually receiving the bonus two times. So the coins removed from your game is actually the bonus system correcting itself. We are currently looking into this cosmetic issue.

Ok, thanks for explaining!

Farm Supplier

Losing coins

I don't think its is the correction of the welcome bonus. Yesterday I reached 5.000.000 coins, I'm saving up for an expansion. This morning it says I made about 78.000 points in the night, an hour ago ist should be even more, but the total is a little bit over 5.040.000 now. It seems to me that only the points are given which are earned "live". I'll email TM about this.

Fashion Designer
    The same thing happen to me as well. There has not been an decreased number of coins that i have in the past two day. I am saving the coins for further expansion. I had more than 7 millions coins 2 days ago and now i have just over 6.8 millions!! The only time i used coins is to cook! Normally you make more from sales of products than expenses on cooking!

Banned

I don't believe this.....

Sometimes the games wont even add what I made to my coin banner. For example 2 nights in a row now when I got on both RS & BS the amount It said I earned wasn't even added to my coin banner, the amounts were the same from when I left off with the night b4!!! So I had to exit out and go back in then it added the amount I earned to my coins banner!

So sometimes it doesn't add the earned amount and sometimes after adding it it takes it away a minute later! So it isn't the game "correcting" itself, there is a glitch or bad bug with these two games!!!

If this "correcting" itself was true that wouldn't explain why after it takes the coins away and I exit out and go back in the game the coins are back! So that can't be what the game is doing! It is eating the coins I deserve to have.....or not even adding what I earned to my already amount!!!

Banned
    I would like to add that when it takes coins away after I get on it takes my balance down to where I left off from b4.....so just now in BS I only had 500 coins left from when I left off a half hour ago cuz I just expanded, well it said I earned 5,000 and some coins while I was away....well when I got in there it added that 5,000 to my 500 already coin amount, but then it took the entire 5,000 away! So now I'm back down to 500 coins! So the 5,000 coins was NOT an error..... I'm supposed to get them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast