Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is this possible?

Rhino Keeper

How is this possible?

I came across this city in the Community section. That's insane! What really caught my eye was the level 97.

Is this legit? Maybe someone from TL, or a hack?

Rhino Keeper
    They do have a lot of special items but that could be that they have simply spent a lot of real money on those chests. But yes, it's legit to be on level 97; I am currently on level 95 (about to hit level 96 later today): add me if you'd like to see. CLHS

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 91 myself. Does appear they bought a few boxes. I have several neighbours in all games who buy the boxes. Some keep all items out, some change them up. I'm not seeing anything unusual about it. Especially as it's a long term player. Wonder what they'll think of their place posted here and the topic? 

Rhino Keeper
    Technically it is not possible. The gap between Level 96 and 97 is over 9 Million XP. There is no way to earn that many XP, not even by purchasing vast amounts of magic cases.

I think it is either a hack from the early days where there was a bug in the software which allowed the user to earn XP very very fast or it is a test city from TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clhs View Post
    But yes, it's legit to be on level 97; I am currently on level 95 (about to hit level 96 later today): add me if you'd like to see. CLHS
    But 96 is meant to be the last level. I've been 96 since they changed it from 75, and like chvchv said, you need over 9 million XP to hit the next level (which would be 97). Can't be done, as far as I know anyway...that's why I asked, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    My vote is a TL city, simply because no sane person spends so much cash on magic items from boxes ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine56 View Post
    But 96 is meant to be the last level. I've been 96 since they changed it from 75, and like chvchv said, you need over 9 million XP to hit the next level (which would be 97). Can't be done, as far as I know anyway...that's why I asked, lol.
    Ah, that I did not know! One learns something every day...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine56 View Post

I came across this city in the Community section. That's insane! What really caught my eye was the level 97.

Is this legit? Maybe someone from TL, or a hack?
    I came across a 98 level city!!! And I was wondering the same thing: I'm on lvl96 and it takes more than 9million xp to the next lvl! How on earth did they get to 97 or 98?!?!?

Sorry I couldn't turn the photo...

Rhino Keeper
    It's a (early-factory-bug) ***** or a TL test city. There is no f*****g way to get to that level by playing the game right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janisz View Post
    I came across a 98 level city!!! And I was wondering the same thing: I'm on lvl96 and it takes more than 9million xp to the next lvl! How on earth did they get to 97 or 98?!?!?
    https://i822.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/12537f19.jpg
    Sorry I couldn't turn the photo...
    That's okay, I can still see it. I can't believe there's more than one...I say hack! I don't think TL would need more than one test city, lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast