Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Push Notifications!

Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can track your issue.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can track your issue.

Were the notification issues recently fixed on all games, all devices? There are recent threads where some people had them working on some games, but not others, both iOS and Android. I know my Farm notifications started working recently, but my Bakery notifications still don't work. I have recently turned them off/on, restarted the phone, etc, but they do not work. I guess I'll email support. Be aware, you might get a lot of emails on this.

I hope this isn't off topic, but there are threads saying the notifications started working again when the person upgraded to Android 2.3.x. While using the latest OS is usually optimal, upgrading OS versions may not be an option to all. What Android OS versions are supported by TL as far as notifications go? At the same time, are there other functions that aren't supported on Android OS versions below Gingerbread?

Senior Moderator
    The update that people said helped with notifications on Android was a System Version. The OS version remained at 2.3.3. I don't know if that update can be done separately from the OS update (they appear similar, and in the same place on my phone). And I believe it was only released to certain phones, not the entire Android network.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor

My BS notifications weren't working. I submitted a ticket on 10/26 to Support as suggested. I got a reply back asking to force close, restart, and reinstall to see if that fixed the problem. I hadn't reinstalled so I tried that and it didn't fix the problem. I sent a reply back and got a reply back yesterday that Engineering was looking at it.

This morning when I woke up I was surprised to find that I had gotten a notification that my macaroons were ready to be served. It only happened once so far, and its too early to say that they'll work all the time, but it looks promising.

I don't know if I started getting the notifications because of the support ticket or if there was a server update last night, but I'm happy.

Now notifications work for all my games. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Does everybody use notifications? Am I like the only person that doesn't?
    I don't because they count as texts and I have a 300 text limit on my device.

I see nobody has posted anything since November. Am I the only one with this issue now? I just lost my notifications a week ago for no reason...I did everything to try to fix it, but nothing. My drinks are going bad left and right...lol...HELP!!! I loved when it use to notify me! Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by quentinsmommy View Post
    I don't because they count as texts and I have a 300 text limit on my device.
    I don't either because my notifications went crazy and keep notifying me to harvest my crops when I already did. When I first started playing farm I didn't have notifications for 6 months so I got used to not having them. I generally just remember about when my stuff will be ready.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I don't either because my notifications went crazy and keep notifying me to harvest my crops when I already did. When I first started playing farm I didn't have notifications for 6 months so I got used to not having them. I generally just remember about when my stuff will be ready.
    Mine have always been out of whack. I'll get same on farm as you. I'll get hot dog stand ready in ZS2 but not always get baby born. Same in PSS. Get Music stopped in NCS a lot but not always get drinks are ready. Seems to be random on what their server sends out and when it sends it, which is sometimes way after the fact.

Farm Supplier

How do we check to see if notifications are on on the device for Android?

I just got a new phone and transferred my bakery, restaurant and farm and my notifications started coming up (Android to Android). I was so excited but now after a little more than a week they stopped today. I tried turning them off and back on again and still nothing. I'm hoping maybe I accidentally turned them off on my device. I love the notifications!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wander1ust View Post
    How do we check to see if notifications are on on the device for Android?

I just got a new phone and transferred my bakery, restaurant and farm and my notifications started coming up (Android to Android). I was so excited but now after a little more than a week they stopped today. I tried turning them off and back on again and still nothing. I'm hoping maybe I accidentally turned them off on my device. I love the notifications!
    You turn them on and off through the game. You can adjust your notification volume through your phone settings, but I don't think you can turn off notifications for everything through your device.
    Disclaimer: I could be wrong

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast