Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 11-26-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    OUT the box! I tried it a few times, got a gingerbread couch and a cookie greeter who's head I want to bite off every time I to into my shop. Waste of 24 gems brat he is. And the Yule tide log! I also saw some cupcakes. Visited a shop that had them all baking on the ovens where the food never goes bad. She has them there to make us mere plebs feel bad and I wanna sneak in there one night and swipe one.
    LOL! I wish we could get it out the box for BAKERY too.

I guess I'm more lucky than you, I have the couch, snow globe and gingerbread kitchen (love this). I'm still wanting the express and if possible the castle.

Executive Chef
    i wasn't reading very closely, and i thought you guys were saying the gingerbread box had been rereleased! I also already have the snow globe, and a sleigh, but i always wanted that kitchen. jealous, natasha07. happy for the blue tree and the nutcracker chef, though! i think i had the rest of it already, except the chanukah stuff. and hooray for the stuffing--my thanksgiving meal needed more side dishes--and prime rib that i didn't have!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Well I got most of the items last yr out of a box when I had excess gems left after Black Friday. But I love the little bears and I went bear crazy since I collect teddy bears. lol
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the update, i really appreciate like the two new recipes and the decorations are for coins.The limited christmas decorations are very good because is for a good price and plus we have a box.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

I got so happy when I saw all the LTO items that are offered today in RS, I've always admired Festival of Lights and that dreidel in other shops, but didn't know how to get it, I had to buy pretty much everything. It's nice to see they didn't forget Hanukkah this year, whether you celebrate it personally or not, there are some holidays that I love buying their decor just because it's more my style, even for holidays that I don't personally celebrate and it's nice to have some diversity of different cultures in our shops. Even though I had already bought some pink trees last year, I went and bought more this year, when prices are this good (as in, even better than last year's) it's hard to resist buying more haha. I think this is a really nice intro into the highly anticipated BF sale we've all been talking about all year. Having coin items being brought back along with the gem items just swwetens the deal to make you want to buy more stuff. So far this game has the best start of BF sale.

I'm also really happy that I finally got a chance to start working on these new/old recipes that we couldn't touch before, a really cool move.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 11-26-14 at 11:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKid08 View Post
    I'm sorry , but you should appreciate what we are getting a new update every week , so please don't be like that.I hope you understand my side.We all should be thankful that team lava is giving us new decorations, Unfornately , not everyone will be happy with what we get
    I agree!!!

You many not be into what is released every single week..... but there are other people who may be. Maybe due to the outcry demand of an amazing BF has TL is focusing on that this week and didnt have time to develop, design, program and format something new so they used one they made earlier in the year so they could give us something. ..

Many people are upset because it is not Thanksgiving related ..... Not everyone who plays this game celebrates this holiday.... there maybe many out there relieved it is not more pumpkins and turkeys and orange and brown. They have released so many fall/Thanksgiving items already and they were awesome.

We should be Thankful we get weekly updates it adds excitement ...it may not always be to your liking... but its not all about you is it? This game is for everyone who plays.

If something is not to your taste or up to your standard of what "should have been" released. Simply pass , no thank you and anticipate next week. This is supposed to be the time of THANKS and complaining about what you are given makes you sound like spoiled children.

Executive Chef
    The popup at reset today said that the Prime Rib and Stuffing are only available until Sunday night! Hmm don't know if there will be enough time to reach until mastery level 4.

Rhino Keeper
    we need to master the recipes by sunday right?! omg, i have peking duck on 10 of my ovens and they still need 16 hours!

i can do this! *computing needed hours for mastery*

8hours for stuffing, 10 ovens, done in 2.5-3 days.

22 hours for prime rib, 15 ovens, done in 5 days. oh no! hopefully, it'll be on before it disappears for the last.
    Last edited by neurotika; 11-27-14 at 01:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    The popup at reset today said that the Prime Rib and Stuffing are only available until Sunday night! Hmm don't know if there will be enough time to reach until mastery level 4.
    What????? No way can I master that

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I never received a pop up.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast