Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Nightclub Owner

Banned
    the quest sheet of the google doc was messed up

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll be able to fix it when I get to work in a few hours. It looks like someone has sorted the whole page.

What happened I read where someone posted to purchase the Pink Penstenon for a whooping 16 gems in hope to get the red petals and no such luck, now my gems are gone and still nothing to help me build the pink ink bottle to help me craft rather the fountain, any more suggestions as to what to do now?

Nightclub Owner
    Red petals are rare drops from ferns, tall grass, old logs, dead logs, plant in a tree and Ivy's Hut. You can also ask your neighbours to gift it to you.

The new valentines plants (you can craft them in the Love Shack instead of buying them) have a higher drop rate. If you keep collecting from that plant you should get them.

Thanks for the information sure would like to get these soon, lol!!!

So can someone answer another of my questions or maybe direct me to where it might be so I won't keep being a pest of sorts, what and where is a wagon caravan or is it caravan wagon?

Never mi d found the answer just did not read far enough!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Red petals are rare drops from ferns, tall grass, old logs, dead logs, plant in a tree and Ivy's Hut. You can also ask your neighbours to gift it to you.

The new valentines plants (you can craft them in the Love Shack instead of buying them) have a higher drop rate. If you keep collecting from that plant you should get them.
    the valentine plants are excellent. I have maxed out on red petals for the first time since starting this game!!!

I have a quest for a golden egg from a tree so what tree should I buy? Also there are other golden things that is asked for so any help toward this would be greatly appreciated, really trying to get the hang of this games like I have for mostly all the TL games that I play.