Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

I'm so confused by this! Shouldn't it at least blink 'progress' if we're on the right track!?

I completed the Trial of the Explorer by expanding to the new square that became offered with this quest. No trade tickets required, but 11 lanterns and 145,000 coins.

Banned
    Hey, someone posted a thread asking when the next update is coming. People were saying they are bored (dont they always). This will definitely keep us occupied and running like chickens (not the valentines one) with the heads chopped off.

I collected from my deep mine and the other 2. And nothing for the miner goal. WTH???? Is there no one to explain this goal?

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder of this has to do with maxing out items? Expanding to last available plot, maxing out all crop items, maxing out all buildings... Thoughts? Because I just harvested all kinds of crops and I collected from all animals, and nothing (and I know I haven't maxed out all of my crops and items from animals).

Farm Supplier
    "Trial of the Slayer: Have you slated many foes?"
    Welp I slated each type of beast CS has (loveupine, skunkupine, glimmer troll, & and the tiger beast thing) and that goal did not check its self off.

:sigh:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I collected from my deep mine and the other 2. And nothing for the miner goal. WTH???? Is there no one to explain this goal?
    I collected from all 4 mines and troll pit. Nothing. 2 mines will be ready again in about 30 min

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    True my workshops are making ornate beam/block so i cant try it neither. It drives me crazy not knowing how to complete the goals @_@
    I actually like a bit of a challenge, I hope it's not over in a day or 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It's a puzzle - not explaining is the point.

Farm Supplier
    QUESTION:

In what order does this unfold???

First you expand, get the Knight's building, then complete the goals?
    OR
    Can you complete the goals before you get the building?