Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    I never seemed to get living wood from any trees except white birch, which gave me one or two the majority of the time. Red acer, nothing. Pine, nothing.

Executive Chef
    What about elm tree? I got few from chopping them. They need bigger space and only can be chopped 8 times. But chopping trees is not the good way since I need to chop them a lot to get one lw. Now I just sit back and relax. Collecting from sawmills and living tree, Ivy's hut, faeries tea party.

Banned
    What does the new adventure drop? Nvm somehow missed the blurb in first post
    Last edited by burritosprings; 10-10-15 at 06:54 AM.

Banned
    Finished all the goals but Fur Burrow still locked by goal. Anyone else seen this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Finished all the goals but Fur Burrow still locked by goal. Anyone else seen this?
    Is it locked in your barracks? If I remember right, it unlocks first in the castle. Once it returns from the castle it's unlocked in the barracks. I guess now I'll go see if I can find that in the thread. Lol

Edit: yes there are several instances in the thread where it remained locked in the barracks until it was completed in the castle. Page 7, last message, for one.
    Last edited by mreames; 10-11-15 at 07:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe this has has been asked, sorry if it has. I released Fwipple from the Goddess Tree and was really expecting to see the tree change but it still looks as though a farie is still trapped there. I may be taking the game to literally but was wondering if anyone else was expecting a change? Or perhaps another story line is yet to come? Confused.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Maybe this has has been asked, sorry if it has. I released Fwipple from the Goddess Tree and was really expecting to see the tree change but it still looks as though a farie is still trapped there. I may be taking the game to literally but was wondering if anyone else was expecting a change? Or perhaps another story line is yet to come? Confused.
    More to come! Tree doesn't change and neither does the L5 bulb.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Yes I checked the tree out after thinking the trapped faerie would be gone ,, but it was still there ,,as SW said more to come, this was only part 2

Wow...I've done 5 days of adventures & not a single charm yet! How many does this take anyway????
    I really hate random/rare drops with a purple passion.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wow...I've done 5 days of adventures & not a single charm yet! How many does this take anyway????
    I really hate random/rare drops with a purple passion.
    Glad it's not timed! have you been going on the same adventure or mixing it up? You'll probably get 3 in a row now. Lol