Page 50 of 369 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think is it different. Yesterday I was 1 hour on both, now 6 hours on both.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Apparently it is different. It seems to be 1 hr to fight and 6 to heal OR 6 hrs to fight and 12 to heal. I haven't seen or heard of any other times. Luckily I got the 1 - 6 hrs. But it costs me 5000 coins to battle. On my other device it's the same times but only 2500 to battle. That device is a way lower level with a lot less coins available. I wonder if the amount you pay is random or it goes by your level and income (from habs).
    This guy has 1 hour wait win or lose, 1 gold speed up. Strange thing is heal is 6 hours but 10 gold to speed up lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    This guy has 1 hour wait win or lose, 1 gold speed up. Strange thing is heal is 6 hours but 10 gold to speed up lol
    Yesterday I had 1 hour /1 Hour/6 hr bath time
    Today 6 hour./6 hour/12 hr bath time.

2500 coins
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Mine is 1 gold to speed fighting (for my hr wait so that seems right). But my 6 hr to speed healing is 15 gold. So that is random to.

Executive Chef

2500 coins
    I am confused. Why do you have 3 times? Isn't it just waiting to battle and waiting to heal - two times.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I am confused. Why do you have 3 times? Isn't it just waiting to battle and waiting to heal - two times.
    Oh you are correct. If I win I do not need a healing soak.

If you win you have a time to wait before you can battle again.
    If you lose you have a time to wait before you can battle again.

If you lose, then you have to heal your dragon and you have a time to wait for that to complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    For me the time changed on the first day, whenever I went out of the game and came back, the time seemed to change or sometimes the arena would disappear completely.

However, since the outcome of battles is random, a 6 hour cooldown on battles is more than counter-productive. When you have 3 tries a day to win a battle where the outcome cannot be predicted, you end up with very low chances of getting a pearl each day. When you need 99 of them it makes you having low chances each day of getting roughly 1% of the new craftable dragon.
    Since it would seem that this dragon may very well be replaced by another later, hence introducing new pearls, it makes chances of seeing this dragon in game exceptionally low.

Keep in mind that even diamond hybrids have roughly 2% chances to be bred each time. We are now speaking of introducing a system that would make the arena dragons even harder to get.

In all fairness, I think a 6 hour cooldown on the arena is way too long. Actually, if the fighting system remains as it is, even a 1 hour cooldown is too long.
    A cooldown should only occur if you had fair chances to win the battle to begin with. Else, you should be allowed to fight freely until you win once.
    If you could predict which dragon you should use before each battle, i.e. a fire dragon to defeat a water dragon, then a cooldown would be acceptable. After all, since they are higher level than us, they also have the chance of winning when they have a good elemental combo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleanos View Post
    For me the time changed on the first day, whenever I went out of the game and came back, the time seemed to change or sometimes the arena would disappear completely.

However, since the outcome of battles is random, a 6 hour cooldown on battles is more than counter-productive. When you have 3 tries a day to win a battle where the outcome cannot be predicted, you end up with very low chances of getting a pearl each day. When you need 99 of them it makes you having low chances each day of getting roughly 1% of the new craftable dragon.
    Since it would seem that this dragon may very well be replaced by another later, hence introducing new pearls, it makes chances of seeing this dragon in game exceptionally low.

Keep in mind that even diamond hybrids have roughly 2% chances to be bred each time. We are now speaking of introducing a system that would make the arena dragons even harder to get.

In all fairness, I think a 6 hour cooldown on the arena is way too long. Actually, if the fighting system remains as it is, even a 1 hour cooldown is too long.
    A cooldown should only occur if you had fair chances to win the battle to begin with. Else, you should be allowed to fight freely until you win once.
    If you could predict which dragon you should use before each battle, i.e. a fire dragon to defeat a water dragon, then a cooldown would be acceptable. After all, since they are higher level than us, they also have the chance of winning when they have a good elemental combo.
    I believe it should be 2 hours to wait at the most.

The Healing shouldn't be any longer than 3 hrs.

Losing and a 1 hr wait is fine, IMO.

Executive Chef
    Mine is 6 hours between battles win or lose and 12 hours healing also. For a brief while yesterday I had one hour after a loss but it's been changed now. I've won only two battles so far so it's gonna be like four months before I get a leviathan dragon.

Last victory: level 10 familiar over level 11 quartz, magic/bash/bash (seems like bash was a lot more effective).
    Currently stuck battling a level 14 mindvolt, lost with a laserlight.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Mine is 6 hours between battles win or lose and 12 hours healing also. For a brief while yesterday I had one hour after a loss but it's been changed now. I've won only two battles so far so it's gonna be like four months before I get a leviathan dragon.

Last victory: level 10 familiar over level 11 quartz, magic/bash/bash (seems like bash was a lot more effective).
    Currently stuck battling a level 14 mindvolt, lost with a laserlight.
    Try fairy. They are strangely strong. I won after several loses with mind volt. Didn't put what I used here and don't remember but I think it was fairy.

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me 6 hours wait win or loose. 12 hours soak time 30 gold to speed. I have way too many epic dragons waiting to heal. Not going in again until some of these dragons are healed. I spent over 500 gold healing so far. I could have bought the dragon if I keep this up. I love the game but the times are way too long in the meantime my dragons are worthless. Please cut down healing time. At least back down to 6 hours. Thank you jake and team lava.