Page 18 of 127 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Banned
    Apparently the coders can not make this work properly or it would have been done by now. The game is getting to the point where people who are above lvl 150 can not enjoy playing it. so sad but true

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Apparently the coders can not make this work properly or it would have been done by now. The game is getting to the point where people who are above lvl 150 can not enjoy playing it. so sad but true
    I don't think this is true, they have been increasing it a bit at a time since December. We have just had to beg each time to get it to happen. No one from TL has said anything about an increase not being possible.
    TL PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU HEAR US! Thank you.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Maybe they preferred the loyal customers to be upset and forced to beg to play the game properly. Either way it sucks for us.

Executive Chef
    Yes it's too bad TL does not answer!!! If he no longer wants to give us habitats, then please let us habitats with coins expand TL. I beg therefore they give us at least answer

Executive Chef
    Ok, I put another Dragon in Stable, and sold another habitat. Now at least I can breed for the event.
    I still am unable to place the event habitats.
    Please TL. Let me display my World Event Habitats and Dragons during the event. It makes me feel left out when I can't display my progress along with my neighbors.
    Thank you.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    This is getting so frustrating, it's a shame that we can't get more habitats, after playing this game from the begining and to have to plead to give us more habitats. It's really sad. I had to resort to start selling my dragons just to be able to participate in any event.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone! We're aware of your request for an increase in the Habitat cap.

To explain why we don't raise it often, you can currently have 94 Habitats and each of those can hold 3, possibly 4 Dragons. Each of those Dragons have images for each stage and animations. If you're on an older or low-end device or have a full board already, adding more images and animations has to be considered carefully to ensure your game performance is going to continue being awesome. We test this extensively, so it takes a bit longer than just pushing a button and lifting the cap. I hope this helps!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

To explain why we don't raise it often, you can currently have 94 Habitats and each of those can hold 3, possibly 4 Dragons. Each of those Dragons have images for each stage and animations. If you're on an older or low-end device or have a full board already, adding more images and animations has to be considered carefully to ensure your game performance is going to continue being awesome. We test this extensively, so it takes a bit longer than just pushing a button and lifting the cap. I hope this helps!
    So this sounds like an excuse. However, TL does not limit the amount of new dragons. Every week there are more and more we need to get. Interesting how Elsa states many are 3 and possibly 4 but doesn't address the fact that there are habitats that only hold 2 and worst of all the diamond habitat that only holds 1. What a waste. I want to see a diamond hab hold 3 or 4. That would save space just there with diamonds and their hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Thought I would stop by the forum to see if any progress has been made here and except for the usual lame excuses I see there is none. You say to many animations overload older devices but yet you continue to release dragons at a rediculously fast pace. with every new dragon you release it seems like you couldn't care less about player concerns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Thanks Elsa, I'll wait patiently. Yes to find the right for all devices is difficult. Many thanks to the team of Elsa