Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cafetuesday View Post
    I also would like to add my support for the requested habitat increase. Perhaps more habitat slots could be purchased with 70-80 gold, similar to the way Restaurant sells appliance slots.
    I love that idea

Rhino Keeper
    I hear you, dragon enthusiasts.

We're looking into multiple options to relieve some of that pressure.

Please note, we'll never allow a scenario where you cannot have 1 of each dragon on your island. That's not the case now, it won't be the case later. Tell me if I'm wrong.

We're looking into a few special habitats for those of you looking for more. It takes some time to get the art in, so stay tuned. They're coming.

Fashion Designer
    Yay, more habitats coming soon. Will they be iOS exclusive?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    I hear you, dragon enthusiasts.

We're looking into multiple options to relieve some of that pressure.

Please note, we'll never allow a scenario where you cannot have 1 of each dragon on your island. That's not the case now, it won't be the case later. Tell me if I'm wrong.

We're looking into a few special habitats for those of you looking for more. It takes some time to get the art in, so stay tuned. They're coming.
    THANK YOU! You keep posting glorious news.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    THANK YOU! You keep posting glorious news.
    He is good news

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    He is good news
    LOL, seriously!

Yes I totally agree 100% another thing after we expand and clear out do we get more land ? But 30 habitats???

Thumbs down Dragon story habitats.

Why can't we build habitats when we have the space? Waiting for a higher level is disappointing.

Rhino Keeper

Enough habitat space for all dragons!

I have read over and over again on these forums people complaining that they have to sell off dragons to make room for new ones. I have seen people say they are quiting the game until they increase the number of habitats allowed. I have also read people (including mods and tl staff) saying that it is possible to have all the dragons in the alloted habitats. However I have yet to see anyone break it down to understandable numbers. So, while I do agree that we should be allowed to have more habitats, I wanted to share these figures for those who think they need to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones.

We can have 30 habitats
    There are 67 types of dragons, 8 of which are diamond & diamond hybrids
    If you are lucky enough to have all 8 of these dragons and want to have them on their own diamond habitats, that leaves you with 22 more habitats
    At 3 dragons per habitat that means you can have 66 more dragons in the regular habitats
    Since there are only 59 non diamond/diamond hybrid dragons you can actually have 7 doubles of whichever dragons you choose to keep if they are non diamonds!
    If you want more diamond/diamond hybrids you can have 2 extra in their own diamond habitats, leaving you with 20 regular habitats and one extra space for a non diamond dragon.
    If you choose to have more then 2 doubles of diamond/diamond hybrids then you will have to sacrafice some of the non diamond dragons or else put your diamond hybrids in their colored habitats instead of the diamond ones!

Hopefully this will help anyone who gets frustrated with selling off their dragons realize that it is possible to have one of each dragon!!

*These numbers include the 5 limited time dragons that were recently released!

Executive Chef
    But, I can't sell my rare/super rare dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb3116 View Post
    I have read over and over again on these forums people complaining that they have to sell off dragons to make room for new ones. I have seen people say they are quiting the game until they increase the number of habitats allowed. I have also read people (including mods and tl staff) saying that it is possible to have all the dragons in the alloted habitats. However I have yet to see anyone break it down to understandable numbers. So, while I do agree that we should be allowed to have more habitats, I wanted to share these figures for those who think they need to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones.

We can have 30 habitats
    There are 67 types of dragons, 8 of which are diamond & diamond hybrids
    If you are lucky enough to have all 8 of these dragons and want to have them on their own diamond habitats, that leaves you with 22 more habitats
    At 3 dragons per habitat that means you can have 66 more dragons in the regular habitats
    Since there are only 59 non diamond/diamond hybrid dragons you can actually have 7 doubles of whichever dragons you choose to keep if they are non diamonds!
    If you want more diamond/diamond hybrids you can have 2 extra in their own diamond habitats, leaving you with 20 regular habitats and one extra space for a non diamond dragon.
    If you choose to have more then 2 doubles of diamond/diamond hybrids then you will have to sacrafice some of the non diamond dragons or else put your diamond hybrids in their colored habitats instead of the diamond ones!

Hopefully this will help anyone who gets frustrated with selling off their dragons realize that it is possible to have one of each dragon!!

*These numbers include the 5 limited time dragons that were recently released!