Thread: 2023

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Since it's Halloween month, it would be nice if we can get trees & crops related to the holiday as well as autumn season.
    I was happy that the seasonal Gem costing animals/decorations returned once more. But it would have been even better if the coin costing animals/decorations, crops and trees also returned. Hope it returnes someday! S8 broght back the seasonal menus of the basic oven in Bakery Story permanently so I guess FS can have the same benefit someday!

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    I was happy that the seasonal Gem costing animals/decorations returned once more. But it would have been even better if the coin costing animals/decorations, crops and trees also returned. Hope it returnes someday! S8 broght back the seasonal menus of the basic oven in Bakery Story permanently so I guess FS can have the same benefit someday!
    Also, for this Christmas, I really really hope the Giant Light Tree, Giant Holiday Tree, Snowed Horse Stable, Gingerbread Pig, Sled Dog and all the other decorations and animals can be brought back once more! Can't wait for the Black Friday sale also!