Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

I haven't!

Just got nurturers badge from watering a flutter mush ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I can't believe it! Yesterday evening I got my slayer's badge, then this morning I got both the nurturer's and the chef's badge within 30 minutes of each other. To cap it all, my knights returned from the dark caves with ....(cue drum roll) an alicorn wing! I've had four horns for months and had given up on a wing. So I really am on a roll today. I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!!
    Wow nice!

Fashion Designer
    yay i just got my artisan's badge this morning from collecting my ornate beam & block. i've made plenty of beams, blocks, etc. now i need to really focus on getting that nurturer's badge since a lot of people have got that one already. chopping down trees will hopefully give me lots of sap so i can also focus on the brewer's badge. 6/10

OK, from what I've read in this thread so far, I can now create some new explanations for getting each badge. They may be extremely useful, or they may be be useless, because, as many people have mentioned, the badges are random.

Nurturer's Badge-Most people got t from chopping trees, some people got from harvesting strawberries
    Explorer's Badge-Comes from expanding (new expansion ONLY)
    Artisan's Badge-aileeniweeni got it from collecting Ornate materials along with plenty of other beams, blocks etc.
    Chef's Badge-Someone got it from cooking lots of Hearty feasts, I believe
    Slayer's Badge-Most people got it from defeating monsters, mostly Glimmer trolls
    Brewer's Badge-Some people got it by crafting Architect's Paste
    Trader's Badge-From Golden Trade or Rare Fruit Trade
    Adventurer's Badge-From Traverse the Desert Sands
    Miner's Badge-People have got it from Deep Mines and Sparkling Mines
    No info in Farmer's Badge

Also, I'm level 17, haven't expanded to Thurston yet, just two more expansions to the southeast left.
    Hope I get there before level 20, but first I need RP!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    OK, from what I've read in this thread so far, I can now create some new explanations for getting each badge. They may be extremely useful, or they may be be useless, because, as many people have mentioned, the badges are random.

Nurturer's Badge-Most people got t from chopping trees, some people got from harvesting strawberries
    Artisan's Badge-aileeniweeni got it from collecting Ornate materials along with plenty of other beams, blocks etc.
    Slayer's Badge-Most people got it from defeating monsters, mostly Glimmer trolls
    Nuturer's comes from planting new vegetation and watering, and watering existing vegetation.
    Farmer's comes from planting crops and collecting them.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the explorers badge, but not directly from the new spot. I went directly there and expanded, but the actual badge came later, from another expansion.

I also think these badges are random drops from their category. I only have two, and am chopping, harvesting, watering etc as much as my energy will allow. This goal means little to me, similar to the alicore. Wish we could trade items, I am maxed on many items that others need!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post

Time to clear this up before anyone gets confused:

Nurturer: Mushrooms, Fruit trees, Chopping trees, Flowers
    Explorer: Randomly designated 'chunk', for old players the only choice is the new area
    Artisan: High level workshop beams/blocks
    Chef: High level kitchen feasts
    Slayer: Any monster
    Brewer: High level potions/glues
    Trader: Not enough info, perhaps any trade
    Adventurer: Not enough info, perhaps any adventure
    Miner: Sparkling mines/Deep mines
    Farmer: Not enough info, perhaps any crop

New Resident
    Hey all,
    so far I've got 3 badges. Explorer's Badge was just the expansion. Easy. Two nights ago Thurston awarded me the Nurturer's badge. I was watering trees, collecting mushrooms, and chopping down trees. The next morning I got the Trial of the Miner badge after collecting from the sparkling mines and the troll pit mine (right before collecting from the deep mines). Totally random.