Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the springs and motors for

What are the springs and motors for

What are the motor and springs for?
    Are there some new appliances in the
    works?

Senior Moderator
    They used to be for one of the appliances - I can't remember which now. Before, each one needed six different types of parts, now they only need four. I too am hoping those will be used for a mysterious new appliance!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    They used to be for one of the appliances - I can't remember which now. Before, each one needed six different types of parts, now they only need four. I too am hoping those will be used for a mysterious new appliance!
    Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that. Other posts said they were for future appliances, but this was the first time I heard they were previously for an existing appliance.

Senior Moderator
    It was only that way for a few days, right after they came out. Confused a bunch of us when they changed (neighbors and I in game), but since it hasn't changed again, most of us kinda forget lol
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    I wish TL would remove them. They are useless.

Fashion Designer
    Whenever a neighbor gifts me spring or motor, I decline the gift but I post on their wall to thank them for it and let them know it's not used for anything. At least that way they'll know both not to gift it again or accept it as gifts themselves.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Whenever a neighbor gifts me spring or motor, I decline the gift but I post on their wall to thank them for it and let them know it's not used for anything. At least that way they'll know both not to gift it again or accept it as gifts themselves.
    Good idea

Executive Chef
    they are for a frich do i spel that right
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    they are for a frich do i spel that right
    A fridge ? Or refrigerator... That would be cool, we could use it to store gifts or cooked food we dont want to sell right away... Hmmm I like that idea.

Senior Moderator
    They're getting a deep fryer in BS this week! Maybe these parts would be for a deep fryer for RS? I'm sure that would please lots of people! Here's to hoping that we get it too!
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast